• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GAMESTOP JIRACHI

My Gamestop doesn't have it. I called. They really need to redesign the distribution in Gen. 5 away from in store events.

I got my Jirachi last Friday. (3/5/10)
Really cool.

I got mine Thursday. First event Pokemon I've actually been able to get. I'm not sure what to do for it's EV spread or moveset yet, so I haven't train it at all.

Personally, I like going places to get event Pokemon more than I do sitting around and being lazy at home. Not only does it feel more rewarding to actually go somewhere and get it, but it gives me an excuse to mooch a ride off someone going to Gamestop. And if nothing else, it makes good use of the bus stop located in front of my apartment.

Besides, even if you can't go pick it up yourself, you can always trade someone for it. That's what these forums are for.

I live in Venezuela, sucky country with NO nintedo events what so ever. I have an american platinum so wi-fi distrubutions aren't really a problem...plus I can relly on people on these forums to give me events:p

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom