• Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gaming cafes & Internet cafes

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Ever been to one? What was it like? There's a gamer cafe in my city that opened a couple of years ago - it's basically a cafe surrounded by a lot of consoles (no sign of a Switch though, guess they don't want to risk it getting stolen?) and a couple of arcade machines. They even have a PS5 that I was able to play for an hour way back in January, but I've been playing different consoles every time I visit.

No internet cafes here as far as I'm aware though. What about your city?

Honestly I've never even seen one before. There's lots of arcades where I live so I guess there's no reason to have them. With internet cafes, I don't see them around very often. I'd like to visit one to see what it's like though.

Where I live, board gaming cafes are quite popular. They have a huge library of board games, which you need to pay an entry fee to access, and they also offer snacks (which you again have to pay for). However, I haven't seen an actual arcade, or the type of cafe you're describing.

Internet cafes, in particular, are kind of redundant in a place where 95% of people have a smartphone, tbh.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom