• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Gaming snacks.

CastletonSnob

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Sometimes, you get hungry while playing video games. Or, maybe you find that eating enhances the experience, like eating snacks while watching a TV show or movie.

What snacks do you usually eat while gaming? I usually don't eat while playing video games because I don't want my hands or my controller to get dirty.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Also marinara sauce. I don't especially like eating while playing games either. Not only do I want my stuff to stay clean, but I think it's just kind of a hassle to constantly pause and switch hands between snack/controller every couple of seconds. :confused:

I usually make an exception for beverages though. Coffee is your friend when you're level grinding!

System Error

Given power
Reaction score
I'm too much of a clean freak to do so. Don't want gunk on the hands or anything. The most I'll do is non-sour/sprinkled gummies, but even so, I'd wash my hands before eating them anyway.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Reaction score
Usually biscuits or some fruit, anything that doesn't leave much on my fingers. I'd rather have a drink while gaming though, just so my hands and controller remain clean.

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Eating while playing a video game is generally not something I'd want to do, cause I'd rather not risk getting any of my gaming equipment greasy. Generally, the only exception would be having a beverage on a cup-holder when I'm playing a PC game that's played primarily with a mouse; that way I can play the game with one hand for the mouse, leaving one free hand to hold the drink.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
takoyaki (just kidding)

i never eat snacks at all. i go (not always) small breakfast, small-ish/normal lunch, and big dinner.

but when i do want a snack i usually eat a banana, my mom always says "eat something healthy if you want a snack!", so in that case i never eat snacks heh

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom