• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GARBLEFLARGEN BLAH.

LiGH

Just a little crazy
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention,

GRRRRRRREEETINGS FROM SUPER-COOL CANADA.

My name is Ligh. My username says LiGH because I like to be all fancy-schmancy. I hope you can understand. If you can't, we shouldn't be friends. :eh:

I decided to finally register because I was bored one day, and discovered this forum via Bulbapedia. Now, normally I dislike forums, but I decided to give this one a try.

Why?

BECAUSE IT'S POKEMON. AND I DON'T NEED A BETTER EXPLANATION THAN THAT. :loopy:

Anywaaays, yeah. Besides Pokemon I enjoy video gaming, internet surfing, snow, being zen, and having fun. My favourite fandoms (besides Pokemon) include Half-Life (which I ADORE), Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Animal Crossing, Team Fortress 2, Mario, Zelda...
Oh poo. I wouldn't be able to list them all even if I tried.
Point is, I like a lot of things. :lol:

I also have a strange sense of humour. So if you hardly ever laugh over anything, maybe it'd be best if you avoided me. 'Course, that might be impossible; I'm sure whoever you are, we'll meet eventually. :loopy:

And that's all she wrote, folks.

:banana:​

Hope you enhoy posting here we might cross paths on here one day, depends if my sense of humor is similar to yours. o_O

I just LOVED your introduction. And the thread's title made me laugh a lot.
I want to try too!:
BLARGLE WARL WARL GARBLE

HAHA XD big warm welcome! See you around

Nice job on the intro! The title caught my attention, but I didn't expect such a big and well written first post. Nice to meet you, and hope to see you around!

Echoing the sentiments of others here. I hope you keep coming back.

Now that's going all out on the intro.

Anyways, welcome.

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Joining this forum was clearly a good idea. :ksmile:

I hope to see you all around some time~ :loopy:​

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom