• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GardenGarden Forums Welcome Thread (April Fool's 2018)

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome to GardenGarden forums, the original gardening community. We are currently the #1 discussion site for all things gardening, farming, and produce. Feel free to peruse our exquisite Potato Forums for all of your basic gardening needs, seek tips from experienced producers in The Cabbage Corner, explore the Gnome Corner for some fun alternatives to traditional flowers and fruits, and gaze beyond the limits of what you thought was agriculturally possible in The Farm Beyond.

If you have a green thumb and want to share your pointers to growing a divine garden or you are at a loss for how to even begin, please start your own thread in the appropriate section.

Here for something other than gardens? Here are some herb-free alternatives.

Please enjoy your stay at GardenGarden forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I get that tomorrows april fools day but was this joke theme really necessary? And how do I switch it back again because I don't really like this particular theme.

Ok I get that tomorrows april fools day but was this joke theme really necessary?

Yes. It's tradition, and we staff get to have fun once in a while (which planning and executing this was).

But how do I switch it back to the normal theme? Because this one seems a bit more complicated to tell what's supposed to be what. And tomorrow does start autism awareness month as well as april fools day.

But how do I switch it back to the normal theme? Because this one seems a bit more complicated to tell what's supposed to be what. And tomorrow does start autism awareness month as well as april fools day.

The other skins will be locked until the end of AF. This is the purpose of the day, after all: to have fun with some unexpected change.

I know that not many people will like this theme, but it will be only for around 24 hours. Things will get back to normal quicker than you may notice. ^^

Could there at least after april fools day be an autism awareness theme for the forums? Even if an autism awareness theme lasts just for April?

@Robert Ketchum
Sure everyone is free to express their opinion in respectable ways, but I fail to see why you are heartily trying to kill the atmosphere of a 24-hour lasting joke. You may feel not comfortable, but instead of coming off as unpleasant as possible, you could try to ignore what bugs you, since what is going on now won't have any track of trace in 24 hours.
As for autism awareness, Pokémon community is not the right place for such awareness, and I don't see a reason for the forums to have a full awareness with design and everything for it.

• Staff
We completely support autism awareness and may be tweeting/retweeting on the topic throughout the month. I don't believe we will have a theme dedicated to it since themes take time and it likely wouldn't be done until mid-April but you're welcome to start a thread about it in the Support and Advice section any time.

If you have a green thumb and want to share your pointers to growing a divine garden or you are at a loss for how to even begin, please start your own thread in the appropriate section.

Tried starting a garden once without a green thumb; couldn't do a thing! Worst decision of my life. Now my garden is just soil. :\

You know, despite the Gnome party on the forums. The changing of different shades of Green the more you scroll down warm up on me over the day. Wouldn't mind it if you put it on a future new theme. Though some text colors doesn't appear that easily on these colors.

Also surprised you didn't do/put anything Egg related since Easter landed today as well.

We actually wanted to do that, but ran short on time, I suppose ^^;

I'm happy to see that people seemed to enjoy this haha :D

Team Skull was pretty hilarious, but that was still Pokemon related. The Gardening theme was A+, I even got into it pretending to be a Sceptile.

Ironically I didn't see this thread 'til now.

But I knew it was April Fools. Just a shame that Easter had to be on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom