• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Gardevoir Vs Meloetta (Aria Forme)

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Both are feminine looking green-haired anthropomorphic psychic pokémon. Only one of them has 50% chance to be male, and the other is genderless. Anyway... Which one is your favourite? And why?

Spr_5b_648.png
vs
Spr_5b_282.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gardevoir Vs Meloetta (voice forme)

Meloetta is better offensively.

As much as I like Meloetta, I prefer Gardevoir. It just seems a more subtle design and yet works the graceful beauty better.

I prefer Gardevoir because of a better design.

eh... I just prefer Gardevior since it has a better design. Also, I'm more used to using a Gardevior, so... My vote goes to Gardevior.

Gardevoir. Looks far better than Miley Cyrus the Pokemon.

Meloetta is better offensively.

Offense is not Gardevoir's Purpose. Look at its movepool. It learns a whole lot of support moves. That is what is supposed to do. It can defend it self when required. And Gardevoir does its job quite well. And it looks quite awesome too.

Gardevoir, because of her graceful appearance and design.

Gardevoir because of my inherent dislike for all things new!

I am finally learning to accept some of the 4th gen pokemon as part of the series, don't push me with Unova pokemon

Meloetta is my favorite of the two, with its ability to... change form, eh heh.

I like Meloetta because of its Step Form, so I find this poll ridiculous. It's signature move of its Voice Form, a song, even, turns it into a dancer with a weaker move. Ya ya.

I like Meloetta because of its Step Form, so I find this poll ridiculous. It's signature move of its Voice Form, a song, even, turns it into a dancer with a weaker move. Ya ya.

Well, the Voice forme has a lot more in common with Gardevoir, so that's why I'm only allowing that one here.

Gardevoir. I'm not a fan of Meloetta's Voice forme.

Gardevoir. I've gotten used to that pokemon, whereas, I dont even know Meloetta.

They both look... weird? But Gardevoir a bit less, so I'll vote for it. It has a nice support movepool, as well.

Gardevoir is one of my favorite Pokémon, and looks better.

gardivoir is better than voice form, but step forim is better than gardivior.

I like Meloetta because of its Step Form, so I find this poll ridiculous. It's signature move of its Voice Form, a song, even, turns it into a dancer with a weaker move. Ya ya.[/QUOTE]

uhhhh... wouldn't the step form be at a disadvantage against gardevoir?

uhhhh... wouldn't the step form be at a disadvantage against gardevoir?
The OP asks which is your favorite. Generally I vote by preference anyway (after using various factors to limit the discussion), seeing as how battles and sets could go various ways (especially if you dream up a set that is made simply for the sake of the match-up).

Meloetta by a landslide.

Gardevoir has a hideous design imo. Its very bland and displeasing. Thank God for Gochiruzeru and Meloetta. No more Uglyvoir.

Since it's Voice Forme, I gotta go with Gardevoir on this one. Voice Forme Meloetta looks too bug-eyed for me, and its hair is pretty flat.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom