• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gary and Iris return

Also...IF Gary's gone back to being a trainer...ya think they'll give him his cheerleaders back? :unsure:
(maybe for the Anniversary?)
The only way I could see them coming back would be for an Uno Reversal gag where Gary has outgrown the constant need for attention and now finds his admirers an annoying distraction from his serious work.

When you realize that Iris's return was foreshadowed a year ago...

anipoke.png

Not saying this couldn’t be alluding to Iris, but it seems more likely to me that it’s referring to Raihan.
Yeah, I suppose that's more likely. It's still funny that at the time, many people were predicting Iris based off that tweet.

It seems like we’re getting more consistent Galar episodes now, so if that continues, I could see Ash and Raihan officially meeting soon. They put him in Ash’s goals section of the opening so I assume it has to happen sometime soon.

For some reason Gary coming back doesn't seem like a big deal to me probably because I got bored with his character after Kanto so seeing him back feels a bit bland. Iris is cool though but I hope that she made some real progress off screen.

(Replying here to stay on topic)
Lets try it out, what episode will Gary return in?
Let's see.... It probably won't be too far in the future. I'm guessing it will be a March episode, let's say late March. So I'll say JN061. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting way-off with that prediction, but we'll see :p

(Replying here to stay on topic)

Let's see.... It probably won't be too far in the future. I'm guessing it will be a March episode, let's say late March. So I'll say JN061. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting way-off with that prediction, but we'll see :p

Couldn't resist making a job about your predictions, would be nice if you right or close

Gary's VA (or rather Shigeru's) is confirmed to reprise the role. I think that we can expect to see his return within two months based on the date of the recording.

The page also says that he will be somewhat different compared to his DP self, which is kind of a given if he's a PWC opponent. I suspect he will be more like his AG self (why that went nowhere is beyond me).

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom