• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gastly's Mama vs. Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

writer

Reaction score
So I haven't been here that long and Im not very well known, but it seems to me like these two authors are simply the two most popular writers on this sight judging by the recent awards. I believe the two combined to win almost every one.

I was curious as to the board's thoughts on who is better at what, strengths weaknesses, etc. To me, I find myself trying to emulate a little bit of what they both do. I'm not saying they are the best authors but they're without a doubt the most popularr. Gastlyms Mama writes more fics, that's for sure.

Just seeing what people thought about why these two are so popular while the rest of us can't seem to get any freaking readers.

There is an obvious question to this foolish answer! Or something along those lines...

Le winner is obviously Zoidberg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom