• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

G'day all.

Scott87

SHOCK!
Reaction score
G'day all, my name is Scott87. I am the resident Max (aka Masato) fanboy. I just hope that my life here on this wonderful forum will prove to be wonderful, and that maybe I can find out more things about Max, and maybe even write Max fanfics.

G'day,
Scott87

Well, hey, you're already +2 over one of our regulars. Welcome.

Is this true? If so its funny because there is another user on this board with a name very similar that is an avid may fan boy. kinda funny

YAY! Many thanks guys. And wow GuitarHero, there's really a guy here named Scott85 who is in love with the sister of my hero, Masato? WOW! That IS a coincidence! Amazing and zomg!

Wow, what a crazy world. I must say, a Max fanboy might just balance the weirdness that a May fanboy has brought our forum. Indeed this will turn out to be interesting.

Mirror Mode, aye? Naw, I don't know this Scott85, but I guess I do mirror him. A mirror image is a reverse, and it seems that I'm the opposite of this Scott85 person. I just hope that he doesn't give me a bad name. Those May fanboys can be pretty scarry sometimes.

I just hope that he doesn't give me a bad name. Those May fanboys can be pretty scarry sometimes.

I like you. :D

Nice to meet you. I'm the resident Brockoholic and the one who banters with the other Scott about characters the most.

Yeah, Scott85 can be pretty scary. He even wrote a perverted fanfic about May called "A Day in May." Definitely a weirdo if I've ever seen one.

pie said:
I like you. :D

Nice to meet you. I'm the resident Brockoholic and the one who banters with the other Scott about characters the most.

I am glad that I am already liked, and just with my new user thread! :D Thanks Pie for making me feel welcome. Brock is also a cool member, and probably a good friend of Max's... why else would he let Max pull his ear all the time! :D

Satoshi-kun said:
Yeah, Scott85 can be pretty scary. He even wrote a perverted fanfic about May called "A Day in May." Definitely a weirdo if I've ever seen one.

Ewww, that's scarry. I couldn't think that way about a character from pokemon! I just wish I went to school with Max... I'd love to share my bento with him and maybe copy his homework.

Well, it seems as if you intentions are innocent enough. I think that I approve of you Max fan. Welcome aboard, and greetings from another Masato fan.

I am glad that I am already liked, and just with my new user thread! :D Thanks Pie for making me feel welcome. Brock is also a cool member, and probably a good friend of Max's... why else would he let Max pull his ear all the time! :D

XD Good point, especially since it seems to hurt him a lot. Though I dunno if it's really a choice on Brock's part...

But yeah, you can tell that Max and Brock are good friends. And Max seems to have picked up worldly wisdom from Brock...

Ewww, that's scarry. I couldn't think that way about a character from pokemon! I just wish I went to school with Max... I'd love to share my bento with him and maybe copy his homework.

XDDD Wow, that's the best reason to like a character I've ever heard.

I admit I've got somewhat of a more mature interest in Brock. >>' But in my defense, the reason I admire him as a character and the reason I have the hots for him are not the same.

pie said:
XD Good point, especially since it seems to hurt him a lot. Though I dunno if it's really a choice on Brock's part...

But yeah, you can tell that Max and Brock are good friends. And Max seems to have picked up worldly wisdom from Brock...
Yep!!! Brock raised children (his little bros and sis') so he knows how to pass his wisdom over to children. And yeah, I am sure that it hurts Brock, but just think of that as Max looking out for "big brother Brock" and keeping Brock from making a fool out of himself sometimes. :D Max really cares for Brock.

pie said:
XDDD Wow, that's the best reason to like a character I've ever heard.

I admit I've got somewhat of a more mature interest in Brock. >>' But in my defense, the reason I admire him as a character and the reason I have the hots for him are not the same.

Well, having a mature interest in Brock is acceptable... Brock is an adult, or at least old enough to know what he would be doing. You admire him as a character as I do with Max, and that's a good thing! :D Max on the other hand is way too young to think about in a mature manner. He's a kid, someone to catch frogs with, or someone to go fishing with.
And May is young too. Anyone who openly fantacises about making it with May around here is a sicko. She's what, 12 years old?

Yep!!! Brock raised children (his little bros and sis') so he knows how to pass his wisdom over to children. And yeah, I am sure that it hurts Brock, but just think of that as Max looking out for "big brother Brock" and keeping Brock from making a fool out of himself sometimes. :D Max really cares for Brock.

Yeah, true. Poor Brock, needing to be forced away from the women he loves XD

Well, having a mature interest in Brock is acceptable... Brock is an adult, or at least old enough to know what he would be doing. You admire him as a character as I do with Max, and that's a good thing! :D Max on the other hand is way too young to think about in a mature manner. He's a kid, someone to catch frogs with, or someone to go fishing with.
And May is young too. Anyone who openly fantacises about making it with May around here is a sicko. She's what, 12 years old?

Yes! Yes, exactly. That's always weirded me out about the May fanboys. Maybe if it were Jessie or Nurse Joy or Prima, I'd understand, but... a little girl like May? *shudder*

Also, you have put the image in my head of Max looking for Poliwag at a river and it's cute. X3 <3

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom