• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

G'day everyone

Jimmu

Pokécrastinator in Chief
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello!

My name is Jimmu and I'm a 28 year old Aussie guy who has been playing Pokémon games for almost as long as I can remember.

I had played some of the older games like Gold/Silver and Ruby/Sapphire when I was too young to know what I was doing properly but the first game I really spent a decent chunk of time on was Pokémon Diamond when it first came out. I've played most Pokémon titles since then but as more of a casual player - caring more about finishing the Pokédex than playing competitive battles.

These days I don't have as much time for playing games as I did in the past as I spend a lot of my time and energy working but I enjoy playing when I can but I recently started playing Pokémon Legends Arceus for the first time.

I also really enjoy the Zelda series and some of you may know me from over at Zelda Dungeon Forums where I've been a user for more than a decade. My other hobbies include travelling, especially to Japan where I like to go as often as I can so I can keep using Japanese and catch up with friends from when I used to live over there.

Nice to meet you~

hello jimmu!! zelda is a really cool series <3 do you have a favorite entry? (in LoZ or pkmn!)

For Zelda it's hard for me to pick a favourite since the games can be pretty different but if I had to pick a top three at the moment it would probably be Ocarina of Time (OoT3D was my first Zelda game and I have nostalgia goggles for it), Skyward Sword (I love the music and visuals of this game), and Breath of the Wild. I'm still playing through Tears of the Kingdom so I'll leave that off the consideration for now.

For Pokemon I love gen4 for nostalgia reasons again but I feel like since then the most enjoyment I've gotten out of the series has been with Pokemon Violet - despite all the flaws and bugs that came along with it at launch I've just had a blast with it.

Nice to meet you Jimmu, and welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave: I hope you have a great time here, everybody here is really cool!

I see that you're a Legend of Zelda fan! Awesome! I've been a fan of the Legend of Zelda myself for about 18 years now, and I know a ton about it! It's easily one of my favorite things in the world and I'm always happy to meet another fan of one of the most legendary game series of all time! (y)

Back
Top Bottom