• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

G'day ~

skittythug

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Decided to finally join these forums after lurking around for the past few months - I've been a long time Pokemon player and recently rediscovered my love for the franchise last year during Australian lockdown! My first game was Yellow back in 1999 (wow this makes me feel old) and I was a massive fan all the way up until S/M where I sort of lost interest/life got in the way. However I guess I can thank Covid for one thing and that is for getting me back into the games, I decided to finish playing through Moon and realised how much I missed being a Pokemon nerd - so I then bought a Switch to play Shield. Currently still finishing off my Legends Arceus game.

The only thing I can say that I didn't miss is the absolute hell of having to wait for a new game - I feel like my soul is being tortured ever since the trailer for Scarlet and Violet dropped!

Anyway, thought I'd finally register to the forums and introduce myself, looking forward to chatting with you all :giggle:

Hi, welcome to the forums - glad you decided to take the leap and join us! It's always heartening to see someone return to Pokemon after a period of falling out of love with it; it's sweet knowing your Pokemon will always be there waiting for you. I hope to see you around and about on the forums, let me know if you ever need any help with anything! :enzap:

Thanks guys :giggle:

Who are your favorite Pokémon human characters?

Oooft, hard one! Off the top of my head from the games I love Shauntal, Pike Queen Lucy, Adaman, Grimsley, Opal, Clayton, Lorelei, Karen... oh too many to pick, I'm literally going to name every character! From the anime, which I haven't watched in a while I always did love May.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave: I hope you have a good time here. :D Everybody here is really nice, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. :)

BTW, who's your favorite Pokemon? (Is it Skitty?) I'll bet you've already guessed mine. :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi everyone and thank you for the warm welcomes :love:

Howdy, love the pfp!
Thank you!

BTW, who's your favorite Pokemon? (Is it Skitty?) I'll bet you've already guessed mine. :LOL:
Haha, yes Skitty is my favourite followed closely by Amaura/Aurorus

What's your favorite part of Pokémon!?
Ooh, I think I would have to say probably all the myths and legends of the pokemon universe. I've always been a bit of a history nerd.
What's your least favourite pokémon? :unsure:

I don't like any of the Ultra Beasts (apart from Poipole) as to me they just don't look like pokemon , I get there from another universe so they're not supposed to but I just can't get my head around liking them (yes maybe I'm just a stubborn gen onner!!) I really try to find something to like in every pokemon however there's something about the Timburr line that I'm not a fan off... sorry to anyone who likes them!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom