• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

gen 6 shiny

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Last edited:

Apawn:p

Fate Has Brought Us Here!
Reaction score
I want a shiny Honedge, but I can give you a Shiny Nintails with HA and 6IVs
if its kalos bred then its a deal. ^^ Let me do some cloning tonight and do the trade tomorrow.
It's not, but I have a 1IV Shiny kalos Swampert if that's better.
Nah thats ok. I'll take the ninetails. I have the mudkip line already in my shiny living dex :) Also if you need it cloned just ask okies.
Already cloned it:)

Reaction score
if its kalos bred then its a deal. ^^ Let me do some cloning tonight and do the trade tomorrow.
Nah thats ok. I'll take the ninetails. I have the mudkip line already in my shiny living dex :) Also if you need it cloned just ask okies.
Can we trade today 3:30-4-30 Idaho time?

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Sure I have honedge ready to trade. :3

Reaction score
Sure I have honedge ready to trade. :3
Make sure to put in my friend code:/

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
@superbobbobbob3; I will. Was drawing on miiverse XD Ok hoping on now. Dont forget to add me back too :)

Last edited: