• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

gen 6 shiny

after the success of the last trade, i need to ask, do you have any interest in a shiny trevenant? xD

I would actually XD I need to update cause I got a good few shinies in the time I was away. XD including shiny froakie and fennekin. :D Just need to find time this weekend to clone everything lol What are you looking for for the Trevenant?

well, from the ones actually listed i like the tyrunt, but if shiny fennekin HA, shiny froakie HA or shiny Dedenne turns out to have good stats, those would be another good option (mostly the initials since i dont have any that is shiny with good stats)

What is Trevenants ivs btw? Id love to have a good one for battles as well as have the harvest ability would be a plus. I will most likely take it just because I dont have it in my dex though. lol I can tell you fennekin is timid with flawless in everything but hp stat. havent checked Dedenne or froakie yet.

after the success of the last trade, i need to ask, do you have any interest in a shiny trevenant? xD

I would actually XD I need to update cause I got a good few shinies in the time I was away. XD including shiny froakie and fennekin. :D Just need to find time this weekend to clone everything lol What are you looking for for the Trevenant?

well, from the ones actually listed i like the tyrunt, but if shiny fennekin HA, shiny froakie HA or shiny Dedenne turns out to have good stats, those would be another good option (mostly the initials since i dont have any that is shiny with good stats)

What is Trevenants ivs btw? Id love to have a good one for battles as well as have the harvest ability would be a plus. I will most likely take it just because I dont have it in my dex though. lol I can tell you fennekin is timid with flawless in everything but hp stat. havent checked Dedenne or froakie yet.

that makes the fennekin more tempting than the tyrunt xD (still would like to know froakie and dedenne, but fennekin is just sexy)
and sadly the trevenant doesn't have anything interesting in iv terms, but it does have harvest

@Marivi; ah ok XD Well harvest does boost it up and Im not to picky with ivs as much since I dont battle as often as collect/breed. :) Let me get some clones done first. Would this weekend be ok for you to trade? also froakie is modest with max hp and sp attack. dedenne is sassy and checking ivs

@Marivi; ah ok XD Well harvest does boost it up and Im not to picky with ivs as much since I dont battle as often as collect/breed. :) Let me get some clones done first. Would this weekend be ok for you to trade? also froakie is modest with max hp and sp attack. dedenne is sassy and checking ivs

my timetables in weekends are kinda akward since i usually spend it outside home, but we can try to work something out (or simple leave it to monday xDD)
and i think that then i would go with the fennekin, i was wondering, would it be possible of doing the same than with the greninja? clone it and get it back? o.o

my timetables in weekends are kinda akward since i usually spend it outside home, but we can try to work something out (or simple leave it to monday xDD)
and i think that then i would go with the fennekin, i was wondering, would it be possible of doing the same than with the greninja? clone it and get it back? o.o

We can save it till Monday :3 as for cloning I can, but may take a little longer then last time.

They're both traded, so I can't guarentee their legitimacy, can I have fennekin and froakie for them please? Also, I have a Klink and an alomomola if you would be willing to give me an espurr and a honedge?
Actually, I've just realized that my sawk was illegit. Sorry! I found a legit blue basculin, though.

Last edited:
They're both traded, so I can't guarentee their legitimacy, can I have fennekin and froakie for them please? Also, I have a Klink and an alomomola if you would be willing to give me an espurr and a honedge?
Actually, I've just realized that my sawk was illegit. Sorry! I found a legit blue basculin, though.

Ok if Throh, klink blue basculin and alomomola are legal then we can set up a trade Monday. ^^

@Flipgbh; thanks a lot. Im a little weary about masterball catches but tic looks legit. Glad to have four more gen 5 pokemon off my list :)

???masterball catch???
@Crazyyoshi would you like (newly obtained, seem legit) shiny barbaracle/milotic/charnel eon as an extra thanks? I feel bad asking someone else to clone me shinies just because I'm too lazy to hunt myself XD

Last edited:
???masterball catch???

yeah the original owner used a masterball to catch the klink XD But you cant debunk them being legal just because of that. I have a shiny Emolga that was caught by a masterball, but that is only because the person only had that ball on them when he encounter it.

I want a shiny Honedge, but I can give you a Shiny Nintails with HA and 6IVs

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom