• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Replays Thread

Reaction score
Share your hard-fought battles here!

Rules:

- Battles from any format and any generation are permitted.

- Keep to a sensible number of replays per post - one is the ideal number.

- Do not submit replays without commentary. Provide other forum users with some context for the match, or some details on your thought processes throughout the game.

- Any in-game chat or Pokémon nicknames must meet the standards of Bulbagarden - we appreciate that competitive conversation may be a little more hostile, but we take a zero-tolerance approach to racial slurs or similar prejudice.

- Comments on replays submitted by other users are welcome, but we would like to see a preponderance of posts with replays over commentary.

Last edited:
I'll kick off!: [Gen 8] National Dex AG replay: A.I was taken vs. WyndonCalling - Pokémon Showdown

So, I'm currently in a draft league with my old university Pokémon society, and my six choices for the battle are almost certainly the best of my full squad of eleven. I'm not usually a 'standard' format player - Gen V Randoms are my bag, baby - so I was definitely caught a little off-guard early on by the power of some of my opponent's team and the tricks that can be pulled off with Parting Shot.

For reference, my draft pick list is:

- Mega Scizor
- Marshadow
- Dragapult
- Chansey
- Galarian Weezing
- Araquanid
- Ditto
- Vileplume
- Spiritomb
- Barbaracle
- Lilligant

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom