• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Gen IV Bird Keepers Rt. 20

Reaction score
Would you think bird keepers Bert & Ernie tie with these Sesame Street Muppets?:
Or these It's A Wonderful Life characters here?:

Reaction score
Considering how there's also a Bird Keeper named Elmo around there, I guess the former.

EDIT: Checked again, Elmo is a Swimmer, not a Bird Keeper. However, seeing how he's located in the same route, my point still stands.

Last edited:
"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I would have just believed it an innocent coincidence had Elmo not been brought up.

Reaction score
FinnishPokéFan92 on Bulbapedia says they see a Sesame Street because of the names while ForceFire says it has to have another thing which doesn't involve sharing the same name. E.G.: Master Scientists Keaton and West which use Zubat and Golbat applying to Batman. I think it's because Elmo is not a common name nowadays.

Last edited: