• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Gen IX Leak/Rumor Repository Thread

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
My dude calm down. Go outside and touch some grass. In the sunlight, of course.

As long as you're not soloing the game with Spriggy3 who gives a bibble about its type disadvantages. I don't throw pokemon out to what they're weak against so it doesn't phase me in the slightest. I'm sure there are other grass types and dark types you can catch to use in your team instead! It'll be alright.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
My dude calm down. Go outside and touch some grass. In the sunlight, of course.

As long as you're not soloing the game with Spriggy3 who gives a bibble about its type disadvantages. I don't throw pokemon out to what they're weak against so it doesn't phase me in the slightest. I'm sure there are other grass types and dark types you can catch to use in your team instead! It'll be alright.
It's only really a problem if its stats end up slow and bulky, and I doubt Game Freak would pull the same thing with Incineroar for their second feline starter… right? Right?!

Minya_Nouvelle

Excited for Reptiles
Reaction score
Starting today, in addition to making updates to the top thread, I will also leave a comment with what I added, so that people can catch up more easily. The idea being that comments in this thread will only be updates and additions so no one has to search through the discussion thread. I will also try to date stamp everything from now on in main post.

Kaka has stated this will be their last week, but I will probably be making daily updates until then.

No more daycare.
There is a new system for eggs; no details given
Raid battles return with multiplayer

The ostrich has hair like cleopatra and is (part?)psychic type
earthworm pokemon (could be related to pokemon that looks like diglett/dugtrio or new)
New crab
The 3 new dog pokemon all have evolutions
pawniard evo "might" be a rook
reconfirmed that fuecoco3 has 4 legs/feet and quaxly and sprigatito have 2

Past "volcarona"
Future "Gallade"
existing cactus gets something?
P/F Salamence