• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen IX Leak/Rumor Repository Thread

Do you mean like one's for Legend's Arceus?
Given your mention of Khu's track record, I'm guessing he's been posting riddle leaks about more games than just SV. What those past riddles were, I'm now curious about. So, yes, also Legends, as well as any others that can still be found on these forums.

Not riddles, but he did drop these bits-

KG9BlXh.png

fXd8fAR.png

Given your mention of Khu's track record, I'm guessing he's been posting riddle leaks about more games than just SV. What those past riddles were, I'm now curious about. So, yes, also Legends, as well as any others that can still be found on these forums.
This has kind of been ruined by the fact that he set his twitter to private sometime after but I did have this old breakdown for some of it- Leaks/Rumors Thread

I guess I'll write a new one up, actually.

Not riddles, but he did drop these bits-

Thank you. I think I have everything now. I've also added commentary to most of the other riddles.

Here are some of his older posts. This first one is the image that Oriden's post does a breakdown of.

This image was followed by many other small tweets which gave more hints/details about what each one meant.

4sur1h0746v71.jpg

lvu8wpfoaj381.jpg

qg10x0xekkb81.jpg

0jh1quvekkb81.jpg

ig1hviun4jv71.jpg

efis34bborv71.jpg

There was also a bunch of smaller things but I can't find images of them.

Khu's Legends: Arceus Hints
eekK4TK.png

1. A Yokai from Yokai Watch, her Japanese name is the key, once you know it, you will understand all abt this mon.
Yokai's name is Hyakki-hime, whose name derives from Hyakki Yagyō, the "Night Parade of One Hundred Demons."

This was known to be a hint at one of the starters and pointed to Hisuian Typhlosion being a Fire/Ghost-type as well as its signature move Infernal Parade.

2. Check out the recent official announcement.
Hisuian Zoroark, Normal/Ghost-type. Image features One Piece characters Zoro and "Ghost Princess" Perona.

3. New poke, one of the post game contents.
Enamorus.

kpPj54x.png

4. A no-brainer stuff.
Hisuian Voltorb

5. That lady Noble poke.
Referring to Arezu's lady, mentioned on the website-

"Arezu feels a great deal of responsibility as a warden, and because of this, she tends to try to solve problems all by herself. She is tasked with the care of a certain lady Pokémon."

XnUCH8Y.png

Green for Grass-type and the girl is saying "I'll hit you," so Grass/Fighting.

6. Kotori, Asian fans will know what it was immediately.
Head of Kotori from Love Live! on a muscular body. "Kotori" translates to "little bird."

This was known to be a hint at one of the starters and indicated that Rowlet would be getting a Fighting-type evolution.

7. Kanji on this pic is the key. Only Japanese can get it when that poke gets revealed.
The Cactuar's attack, Hari Sen-bon ("1,000 needles"), contains Qwilfish's Japanese name, Harīsen.

AaZ6U4Z.png

4AypB6o.png

hi5bbE3.png

Cursola, Eelektrik, Clobopuss and Inkay are all non-Water-type pokemon based on aquatic creatures. Hint that Hisuian Qwilfish would lose its Water-type.

8. A new variant, can tell the type from it.

8 is Goodra line. Dragon/Steel type. I think this community doesn't deserve real leaks anymore. Lets keep them in the place where it should be. Enjoy finding other ones, pokemon fans, ciao~
Self-explanatory.

9. A Japanese pun, when you solve it, you know the type of one starter.
Moonlight (Gekkō) + Moth (Ga) = Gekkouga, Greninja's Japanese name. Greninja is Water/Dark and Hisuian Samurott is Water/Dark.

10. This poke was based on this thing, visually.

Riddle 10, its Chinese name accidentally leaked its type. What a coincidence
Ice/Rock Avalugg. Its Chinese name translates to "ice boulder monster."

11. A Japanese manga, what happened to her is the key. In fact you must have seen it way earlier than you ever noticed.

Wanna know 11's type?
160 64 160
192 48 40
The character got a cut on her neck that was said or speculated by other characters in the manga to have been done by a kamaitachi/sickle weasel. Hint at Hisuian Sneasel.

Numbers are the RGB codes for Poison and Fighting respectively.

vmIxbun.png

Galarian Meowth and Galarian Yamask had all new evos instead of Persian and Cofagrigus.
Hint that Hisuian Sneasel would have an all new evolution.

12. You knew what it was from the thief. That's all.
Centro had posted: "There's an Ursaring evolution, it's ridable."

With all the clues we were able to deduce that Hisuian Goomy didn't exist.
1qPpSdw.png

First image- three arrows, refers to Hisuian Decidueye's signature move, Triple Arrows.

Second image- depicts the Hyakki Yagyō, "Night Parade of One Hundred Demons," in reference to Hisuian Typhlosion's signature move, Infernal Parade.

Third image- from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (I don't fully understand this one but I guess the character uses a water sword technique and became a demon at some point.)
O8RpFqo.png

DyvP8tR.png

Wyrdeer, Ursaluna, Basculegion, Sneasler, Braviary.

pQywco8.png

Top row is rides.
Bottom row is Nobles.
Yellow is new evolutions.
Blue is regional variants.
7kQRMFQ.png
etNvsjn.png
oIB829V.png
Dks8BZG.png

Hinting at how you actually play a modern character, and depending on which gender you pick, you get the opposite gender past counterpart as your companion in the game.
NIhGPAl.png

scET0ff.png
hnKKxYW.png

Khu's BDSP Hints
nYUp2VJ.png
tfOEHRy.png
CQqKT8T.png

...and more than that but I think that's plenty.

Thanks; I think I've added all of recent leaks now.

I feel like you're missing a crystal-like fountain Pokemon?

I could swear that I've been seeing a strange crystal like fountain Pokemon amongst the Kaka leak but it's weird that I haven't seen people talking about it that much.....

Edit: I can't find a better picture, it's the blue bottom right picture: https://preview.redd.it/4hycernc46b...bp&s=8326f8a4216b21e7979018104f2c850debb9a46d

I heard some people saying it was an evolution to the skull flower? (that might just be speculation though?)

Last edited:
I feel like you're missing a crystal-like fountain Pokemon?

I could swear that I've been seeing a strange crystal like fountain Pokemon amongst the Kaka leak but it's weird that I haven't seen people talking about it that much.....

Edit: I can't find a better picture, it's the blue bottom right picture: https://preview.redd.it/4hycernc46b...bp&s=8326f8a4216b21e7979018104f2c850debb9a46d

I heard some people saying it was an evolution to the skull flower? (that might just be speculation though?)
Thanks. I couldn't find the fountain thing. I can't edit then post until later. I have to add everything from today and probably remove the comment about gym leader types because it may not be from the source.

Some missing/corrected info:
  • PokeSuutamie confirmed it was 4 sub-legendaries and not 4 pseudo-legendaries
  • It's not a "poison type wooper evolution" but a poison type RF wooper + new evolution
  • No new eeveelution
  • GL are Bug, Grass, Normal, Electric, Psychic, Water, Ice, Ghost

I remember seeing picture of the leaker's tweet that stated the gym leaders type, though I don't have twitter so I can't confirm anything.

EDIT: Here it is

Some missing/corrected info:
  • PokeSuutamie confirmed it was 4 sub-legendaries and not 4 pseudo-legendaries
  • It's not a "poison type wooper evolution" but a poison type RF wooper + new evolution
  • No new eeveelution
  • GL are Bug, Grass, Normal, Electric, Psychic, Water, Ice, Ghost
Thanks, the thread has been updated. I put gym leader types in with everything else.

As it seems as if everyone is believing Khu's allocation, let me just breifly state my thoughts: I’m not impressed.

So basically the Grass starter gets a shit typing in Grass/Dark, the fire starter is a repeat back to back typing, and the Water starter while gets a typing that was possible, apparently it’s going to be a slow Water/Fighting with also a gazillion weaknesses so…

Well, at least the Grass starter still ended up with the high end of the stick here. Ven if Grass/Dark is a useless typing. And not to mention a complete piece of trash typing. Seriously, is there anything GOOD about that worthless, near unusable typing?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom