• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/GEN V: Black Dog's Breeding

Were you satisfied with your product?

• Amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• Could have been Better.

• No.

• Total voters
Re: Down South Breedin'

I'm looking for a mudkip. thats it, just a mudkip. i Can offer heart scales

@Pikalga; @soul_strider; @コジロウ; @OceanicWildfire; I apoligize again for the long wait. I've been caught up with other things, but all the pokemon have been bred. I will be ready to trade tomorrow around 12:00pm (SEE MY LOCAL TIME).

@jman21; I'm sorry, but i don't currently have a mudkip in Generation IV. I can offer it in Gen. V tomorrow around 12:00pm my time. If you would prefer it in generation IV, I will do that, though it will delay your request. Your choice.

Hello! Would it be possible to get a calm male Spiritomb in Gen IV? Thanks!

Welcome to my Multi-Generation breeding shop!
(Formerly Down South Breedin’)

What I Currently Offer:
  • Egg Moves
  • Natures
  • IV Breeding

What I Want In Return:
  • Shinies
  • Dex Fillers
  • Evolutionary Items*
  • Heart Scales
  • Nuggets

*NOTE: If you are trading me an item, i am fine with any pokemon, though if you are not trading me an item, I would prefer it to be from my list of Dex Fillers, or a Shiny (RNGed or Chained is fine).

EVOLUTIONARY ITEMS
  1. Fire Stone
  2. Thunder Stone
  3. Water Stone
  4. Leaf Stone
  5. Shiny Stone
  6. Sun Stone
  7. Dusk Stone
  8. Magmarizer
  9. Electrizer
  10. Protecter
  11. Reaper Cloth
  12. Metal Coat
  13. Deapsea Tooth
  14. Deapsea Scale

DEX FILLER LIST
Generation IV:

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venasaur
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Spearow
Fearow
Ekans
Arbok
Nidran(F)
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran(M)
Nidorino
Nidoking
Vulpix
Ninetails
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Paras
Parasect
Mankey
Primeape
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebell
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Farfetch’d
Doduo
Dodrio
Seel
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Shellder
Cloyster
Krabby
Kingler
Voltorb
Electrode
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Cubone
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Koffing
Weezing
Ryhorn
Rydon
Tangela
Kangaskahn
Horsea
Seadra
Goldeen
Seaking
Staryu
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Electabuzz
Magmar
Pinsir
Lapras
Omanyte
Omastar
Kabuto
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mew
Ledbya
Ledian
Chinchou
Lanturn
Cleffa
Natu
Xatu
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Marill
Azumarill
Hopip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Aipom
Sunkern
Sunflora
Yanma
Murkrow
Slowking
Misdreavus
Pineco
Forretress
Dunsparce
Gligar
Snubbull
Granbull
Qwilfish
Heracross
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Corsola
Remoraid
Octillery
Delibird
Mantine
Skarmory
Houndour
Houndoom
Kingdra
Phanphy
Donphan
Stantler
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Miltank
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Lugia
Torchic
Combusken
Blaziken
Mudkip
Marshtomp
Swampert
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Tailow
Swellow
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Surskit
Masquerain
Shroomish
Breloom
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Makuhita
Hariyama
Azurill
Nosepass
Skitty
Delcatty
Sableye
Mawile
Plusle
Minun
Volbeat
Illumise
Gulpin
Swalot
Carvanha
Sharpedo
Wailmer
Wailord
Numel
Camerupt
Torkoal
Spoink
Grumpig
Spinda
Trapinch
Vibrava
Flygon
Cacnea
Cacturne
Swablu
Altaria
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Barboach
Whiscash
Corphish
Crawdaunt
Baltoy
Claydol
Lileep
Cradily
Anorith
Armaldo
Shuppet
Banette
Duskull
Dusclops
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Spheal
Sealo
Walrein
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Bagon
Shelgon
Salamance
Beldum
Metang
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Laitos
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Sheildon
Bastiodon
Cherubi
Cherrim
Ambipom
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Glameow
Purugly
Chingling
Bronzor
Bronzong
Skourpi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Carnivine
Finneon
Lumineon
Mantyke
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Electivre
Magmotar
Yanmega
Gliscor
Gallade
Probopass
Dusknoir
Palkia
Regigigas
Cressilia
Phione
Manaphy

Generation V: Same list for Gen IV.

*IMPORTANT* EXTRA LEGENDARIES ALWAYS WELCOME!!! *IMPORTANT*

**Unova Needs posted in a day or two**

RULES:
Please allow at least 48 hours for a response, and 72 hours for a final product
I will only serve two at a time. Go ahead and post, but I will serve you after everyone above you
Please, above all, be polite.

Now Serving:
Jadeco

Already Served:
コジロウ
OceanicWildfire
Pikalga
soul_strider

Gen. IV FC: 3225 1296 9734
Gen. V FC: 1893 5964 3624

Can I trade for a perfect IV female Deino with a Hardy nature?

@Taco; By Perfect IV Dieno do you mean 31 in all stats? If so, I can do only try.

@Jadeco; Sure!

Flawless would be nice, but I wouldn't make that a requirement. 3-5 would be best if that's not possible, and I guess 2 would be tolerable.

@Black Dog; Hi. Can I get a Female Calm Nature Chikorita and Male Serious Teekco? The egg moves or IV doesn't matter to me. I can get you two heart scales. Gen V by the way. Thanks

I would like a female shiny charmander with a hardy nature that knows Flare Blitz thats at level 1.

here is my friend code for platinum: 1979 7422 8844

Last edited:
@Taco; By Perfect IV Dieno do you mean 31 in all stats? If so, I can do only try.

@Jadeco; Sure!

Flawless would be nice, but I wouldn't make that a requirement. 3-5 would be best if that's not possible, and I guess 2 would be tolerable.

Okay, That makes it alot easier. Are there specific stats you'd like with a 31 IV?

I guess one of them could be in speed. It's more of your choice. I'm fine with whatever you want.

@Taco; Okay, but this may take a little longer than usual.

@DatGuyBleach; Sure! they'll be done soon.

@DRAGON PIRANHA; A female hardy Charmander with Flare Blitz isn't a problem for me, though the Shiny part is. In Gen. IV at least. I do not own a foreign Ditto in Gen. IV. If you would like to wait for me to get one, that's fine, though i could start breeding for it in Gen. V with my japenese Ditto tonight. Take your pick.

@Black Dog I guess i will have to wait for it as i miss placed my white version.

I have a request for you if we do this although i may sound complicated and if you don't want to i understand.
i can get you evolutionary stones for the trade from platinum. however i would like to put the pokemon you breed for me on my heart gold (i am planning on restarting the quest.
So it would work like this: in 2 steps
1. I would give you a Pokemon with a stone from my platinum. you would trade me a random 1 cheap one.
2. then i trade you my starter from heart gold and i get the charmander you breed for me.
does any of this make sense to you.

Can I give you a hitmonchan and hitmonlee for an outrage charmander and a wish pikachu?

@DRAGON PIRANHA; I believe so. You trade me the stone in Platinum for a junk pokemon, and then with heartgold you trade me your starter for the charmander? Do I have this right? As for misplacing, your white version, what does that mean for this trade?

@Oshawhat?!; Sure, though I actually have both of the pokemon you're offering. Are you able to offer them with an item, or different pokemon altogether? Also, What Generation?

Just a note to both of you, I won't be able to get to your orders until I've bred the ones before you :/ Sorry for the inconvenience.

@DRAGON PIRANHA; I believe so. You trade me the stone in Platinum for a junk pokemon, and then with heartgold you trade me your starter for the charmander? Do I have this right? As for misplacing, your white version, what does that mean for this trade?

@Balck Dog You got it right about the trade but after you get that ditto or whatever you need to make it shiny. and the thing about my white version was an explanation of why we could not do on there.

@DRAGON PIRANHA; So you want to trade me a stone from platinum, and then wait, and trade your starter for the shiny Charmander?
Basically the stone is coming from platinum but i am want to put the charmander on on my heart gold instead so that is why i said i would trade a starter for the charmander it would be from heart gold.
However if you just want to trade it to my platinum instead that will work and i will just have to figure out another way to get it on my heart gold as i only own a DSi XL and not 2 DS consoles .

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom