• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Legendary Trio

Let's see;
In Gen I: Elemental Birds.
In Gen II: Elemental Beasts.
In Gen III: Different Elemental Golems, Weather/Earth(Land/Sky/Sea) Titans.
In Gen IV: Pixies of Soul, Dragons of Matter(Time/Space/Antimatter)

I guess we will have more than two sets of trios this gen.

If they`re dragons then I`d have
Rock/Dragon(defense oriented)
Bug/Dragon(special oriented)
Fighting/Dragon(physical)

Make something like a Hydra or Scallas. That would be cool. The Type would be.....Either Dark or Water.

I think a fighting type golem or soemthing would be cool...and not a golem like those lame ones in R/S/E. A gigantic one that could easily go fisticuffs with somebody like Groudon or something...

Black version mascot might be a Gargoyle
White version mascot might be a Phoenix (Light Type to be exact)
and the third version mascot might be a Chimera IIRC.

And the legendary trio that can be caught in multi versions of 5th Generation is going to be the Wizard like Pokemon.

I was following you up to lock ness.

I'd say
Sasquach
Chupacapra
Yeti (Ice)

Yeti just fits so well with the other two.

Being an Invader Zim fan, I can say that Dib would approve of this list, being a paranormal investigator and all.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I really like the idea of the three being smaller. I didn't like the Regis much. I think my favorite trios were the beasts and the pixies.

Or maybe something COMPLETELY NEW!!! o_O like... vegetables?

Green beans- grass
carrot- fire
potato- earth

Black version mascot might be a Gargoyle
White version mascot might be a Phoenix (Light Type to be exact)
and the third version mascot might be a Chimera IIRC.

And the legendary trio that can be caught in multi versions of 5th Generation is going to be the Wizard like Pokemon.

We've already got 2 phoenixes, which is enough...

I'm not gonna exactly jump the gun here on the Legendaries until the boxart is revealed (I'm really hoping that's one of the things being revealed in next month's CoroCoro, but I'm probably wrong anyhow). But for now, I think the Legendaries will be based off of whatever theme the titles "black" and "white" could be refering to. Not sure what types the Legendaries will be, but we shall sees...

I'm thinking a bear trio based off of the three North American bears

Black Bear

Brown Bear

Polar Bear

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom