• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN V: Need Help Evolving My Eevee Into Glaceon!

Chimchar98

Reaction score
Can somebody give me their B2W2 FC so I can evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon? I figure it would be appropriate because, not only is it the only Eeveelution I haven't tried, but... I'm also in Opelucid City, having just beaten Drayden and am right before the
Freezing The City by Team Plasma Incident
and since it is mentioned that there have been dropping temperatures in places like the Giant Chasm, I figured an in-universe explanation is that it got so cold that my Eevee had to evolve into something that could adapt appropriately.

FC: 2709-9619-7820

P.S. Thanks to one of the mods for moving this! :) Sorry, I didn't know.

Last edited:
Can somebody give me their B2W2 FC so I can evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon? I figure it would be appropriate because, not only is it the only Eeveelution I haven't tried, but... I'm also in Opelucid City, having just beaten Drayden and am right before the
Freezing The City by Team Plasma Incident
and since it is mentioned that there have been dropping temperatures in places like the Giant Chasm, I figured an in-universe explanation is that it got so cold that my Eevee had to evolve into something that could adapt appropriately.

FC: 2709-9619-7820

P.S. Thanks to one of the mods for moving this! :) Sorry, I didn't know.

I only have BW, but I assume I can still trade with you. I'll evolve your Eevee if you want. My FC is in my signature.

WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING?! :mad:

*sigh* I'll exit and renter. Again. At least the Wi-Fi music is nice.

What message are you getting? It keeps telling me you're not responding. I'll exit and reenter again.

Sameas yours. You aren't responding either! I get to the "Do you want to play with this friend?" I click yes, and then it just... starts over again- Oh! there it goes! Ooh, pretty trade animation!

I'll see you in a few minutes with my Glaceon.

Thanks! By the Two Heroes of Unova, that took TWNETY MINUTES to finally work!

@Chimchar98; Ready when you are! I hope you don't mind but I made two changes to Rin's moveset since its stats now greatly skew towards SpAtk. Just in case you didn't want that I included a gift with Rin.

Oh? *tilts head curiously* Well, he had... Baton Pass, Covet, Double Edge, and Bite. I'm hoping you didn't get rid of Covet, because that can take away items...

Thanks sooooo much! *hugs*

Oh? *tilts head curiously* Well, he had... Baton Pass, Covet, Double Edge, and Bite. I'm hoping you didn't get rid of Covet, because that can take away items...

Thanks sooooo much! *hugs*

No problem :) Let me know if you need any other trades.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom