• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (Currently Sign Ups)

Do you mind putting me on a break period for about two weeks (until July 7th)? I need to build up a good party. Thanks.

Do you mind putting me on a break period for about two weeks (until July 7th)? I need to build up a good party. Thanks.

The ladder doesn't start until July 4th. You'll have time. If you need to be placed on hiatus after that point, just ask.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Oh, I was also wondering if we can change our party Pokemon from time to time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, I need to be on the Hiatus list for a while. I still need to get my pokemon ready. I know my in game team won't do good.

Username- ɑ Alpha ɒ
FC- 5372 1551 3401
Time Zone- Eastern Standard Time (USA & Canada)

Everyone so far is on, ladder starts in 4 days. As of now there will probably be 2-3 people per tier, depending on how many signed up. It's going to be randomized, remember. If you're at the bottom, you shouldn't have an issue since the svale will soon balance itself out.

One thing I want to mention, we'll still be using this thread. You should make sure to post challenges in this thread. Post who you are challenging, and they should then post here that it's accepted. After that, have your battle. Both you and your partner should post the results of the match. Please be honest and diligent about this, it'll save a lot of trouble and keep the ladder running smoothly. Much of this ladder is based on the honor code, and I'm sure we'd all rather keep it moving than have a snag.

Tldr; DON'T CHEAT OR I WILL PERSONALLY GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND GIVE YOU A LOOK OF EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT! COME ON, YOU KNOW BETTER!

I need to be on Haitus from today for about a week. I'm going on vacation and I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but I'm pretty sure it's a solid week. I'll post when I'm back. Thanks. -Zorua88

@Zorua88

I've placed you on hiatus. With regard to the rules, I'd like you to know that you're allowed to use any non-banned Pokemon you like. Feel free to use different teams in each match.

Due to a sudden time constraint, I'm going to be lengthening the beginning of the ladder to the 6th of July. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, something just popped up.

Username: Hadesiro

FC: 0089 2472 2115.

Timezone: GMT -4

I am now officially joining.

this looks cool

username: samwin

fc white: 3868 7244 3166

timezone BST/gmt (it's 18:36pm as I type this)

This is a "real" battle ladder right? Not like Smogon and it's just nothing but Shoddy battles?

Okay, I was back a LOT earlier than I expected. I know I planned a Hiatus period until this Saturday, but I was completely mistaken and I can be put back off Hiatus. Sorry for my mistake, and thanks.

Okay, i would like to join but i will need more than 3 weeks to change my garchomp team and i also have exams coming up..So put me on hiatus till then.

White fc
Rutvik
0776 4902 0092
Time zone: Indian standard time, gmt + 0530

kingdragon33
friend code: 3224-6531-2867
gmt -4 but after nov 6, -5

ganashi
ingame name is: ross
fc: 5071 3869 8448

uh, i take it that wobbuffet is legal due to his lack of being on the ban list.

Quick question, would I be able to upload ladder battles to YouTube?

@ganashi: Please post your time zone. And yes, it's legal for the time being.

@NoirTHECHA: It should be all right provided both you and your opponent agree to it.
All right, ladder starts tomorrow!

@Yokubo: THis ladder is all Wifi, so I think it classifies as real :).

Last edited:

I'll see if I can blag top position on this wifi ladder too.. looks good :D.

Rev
FC: 1248 9177 2603
Time Zone: GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom