• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will officially be out of hiatus on Saturday. Just an early heads up.

hey could you change my name from devioussmile to my new name?
and i have a new fc
3138-8136-7386

also I guess since I'm in the Arceus Tier I just wait for people to ask for a battle?

Allright, so to try to answer all questions:
For now, you challenge in this thread. Use VMs to work out timings and such, but challenge here. Also, as stated, both people post results here. There are quite a few in hiatus, so you can challenge anyone who fits the OP's description who is not on hiatus. @big DUB, you would probably want to challenge blue25 or Johto Trainer.
Just look at the OP to see who can fight. Make sure to follow the description though.
To reiterate:
2) You may challenge anyone above you in your tier, and the lowest ranked person in the tier above yours.
3) You swap ranks with any higher-ranked person you challenge and defeat.

Lol, I find it kind of ironic I'm currently first place, because I'm really not that good at Gen. V (Yet, I hope to get better. I guess I'm just not that used to all the weather and new threats yet .-.).

Also, Thundagere, my FC has changed. Now it's 3954 8566 6601.

Hmn This looks fun, from what I've read I can still sign up so

Username: NellaK

Friend Code: 4985-4659-1938

Time Zone: GMT+ 2~3

Brilliant, on the last ladder I got top spot first, and on this one I get bottom spot... Oh that sweet, sweet karma :D.

I'll challenge Alpha then, I'll VM you when I next see you online.

Also, could links to user profiles be included in the OP? It could make things easier when trying to contact opponents.

It seems I am at the top of my tier since All the others are on Hiatus.
@Samwin, I would love to challenge you. I will be getting a new FC soon, as I am switching over to my Dsi.

Could you battle tomorrow, at 10 AM US Central? (GMT-6)

[EDIT]
Ah! I am sorry! I just re read the rules.
I take back my challenge, And I would like to Challenge @~SG~ for his title, please.
Again, sorry for this...

I would like to challenge Manaphy1

Uhm you got my timezone wrong in the first post its GMT+2 and not GMT -5

Also a question, since the Evasion/Accuracy Clause are active here does that include items that enhance evasion or accuracy ?

Defeated big Dub 5-1 (He forfeited). GG!

There was sadly some hax for my side (big Dub missed and I got a crit) :(

Last edited:
i have to go on hiatus from tomorrow to july 22nd because i am going somewhere without wifi for a week. And Mewstone I hope you can make at 8:30 tomorrow

Last edited:
Our battle cannot commence so it is off you do not have wifi for a week so that would count as a forfit so nothing ventured nothing gained we both stay in our positions, you can challage me when you do have wifi unless I win a battle and move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom