• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I never see Alpha online, I'd like to challenge Mewstone instead.. Pretty sure that's allowed :L.

I challenge Johto Trainer, i want my rematch from the previous ladder :)
i can battle around 9 pm any day.

Lol, ok :]

Looks like we have the same time zone, so it should be easy. 9 PM sounds good ^^

Maybe tomorrow, though. I may not be able to today.

I don't think there is a limit to when we can join, so I guess I'll put my info in, what's the point of breeding for 5 hours to get the right poke otherwise, right? Here goes...

Username: AlphaKirby
Friendcode: 0303-9088-9515
Timezone: GMT -7

@Rev
I accept you challage, VM the time we are different time Zones so this may be difficult to sechedule.
Edit: Rev crushed me time to train! I wanted to see how I matchd up to Lv 100 oveously not very well.

Last edited:
Yeah, confirming the win over Mewstone.. wasn't too fair since I had a team of Lvl. 100s and she didn't, but oh well :/.

Hey, I request a match with ganashi! The time will be decided by him, but he hasn't been online for a while so... Uh... If not, I'd like to battle DARKLORDPANTZ.

no problem, it works perfectly for me i'll pm you when im online

Hey, I request a match with ganashi! The time will be decided by him, but he hasn't been online for a while so... Uh... If not, I'd like to battle DARKLORDPANTZ.

I don't think you can challenge DARKLORDPANTZ, but I can challenge you :D. I'll VM you the next time I see you online.

arcanine99
0862 3880 6030
US mountain time

my team's levels are in the mid 50's

Ah, if your team's levels are mid 50s, you might want to level up a bit before joining. Are you still sure you want to join?

I just got a 3DS, so my FC changed. Can someone please change that on the first post? It's in my sig.

i just got a 3ds and my fc changed now is 0991-3539-5553

^Yes.

Anyway, I've still not decided on my final team but w/e. I want to start battling again.

Switcheroo
5071-3141-9155
GMT

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Ganashi and Satoshi Ketchu seem to be pretty inactive, who can I challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom