• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (Currently Sign Ups)

could people still battle if they didn't have all level 100s.

They could, but they would be at a major disadvantage to other players.

okay because i have several level 99s that i am having a horrible time leveling up that i would like to use

Last edited:

Not all my pokemon are lv 100 but I'm working on it I could just battle with them they are in the 90's so I won't be at so much of a disadvantage.

You could or you could also ask for a short hiatus if you need extra time, but f you don't feel you're at a disadvantage, then it's OK.

So are RNG'd Pokemon allowed because of their IVs and that?

So are RNG'd Pokemon allowed because of their IVs and that?

Yes. It's actually preferable that you do use RNG'd or well-bred Pokemon.

Yes. It's actually preferable that you do use RNG'd or well-bred Pokemon.

Great, thanks. :D

Also, if I post an RMT in BST before I sign up does that mean I'll be at a disadvantage because other people know my strategy?

Yeah, I guess, it likely won't affect your chances all too much. If you don't want many to see it, but still want it rated, just VM one of the Mods in this section.

I think PM might be a better idea :).
Don't forget, it's not likely anyone's going to rework their entire team just so they can beat yours.

That's what I meant.

I would like to join if it's not too late. But put me down for hiatus since I'm still in the process of building a team. Thanks!!

kaito915 - FC: 2236-7276-5773
Eastern Time (US/Canada)

This could be fun :D I'm in :D

Name: Sam
Game: Black
FC: 3439 2251 3428

Wow, This will be fun... hopefully?

@Manaphy1: I need your time zone before I put your name down.

And on another note:

LADDER COMMENCE!!!

Also, I repeat: The entire thing was randomized. If you're at the bottom, sorry, but if you're good you'll work your way up soon. Don't worry about it, and have fun everybody!

I will need a small hiatus, about two days please. I went on an unexpected trip to STL so I haven't been able to get my whole team to lv.100.

I might to have to hiatus as well. My pokes are in the low 90s, so I'm going to work hard and hopefully finish them today. I'll edit to say when I finished.

EDIT: I am coming off hiatus as of now.

Last edited:
My Pokémon are in low 80's, and some in the 70's. I am currently training, gimme a few days of working my hardest.

I need to be put on Hiatus until further notice, as my Pokemon aren't at level 100 yet...

...So remind again, who exactly can fight? It seems like everyone is practically in hiatus or haven't bothered to reply again.

I can battle whom ever when ever but do i say who I want to battle in this thread or to I VM/PM them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom