• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thundagere:
@~SG~ Notified me that I may take his place on account that he does not have access to his DS, atm, and cannot Wifi battle.
Here is the quote:
~SG~ said:
yeah my mom took my ds, and my team is broken. and im not in the mood to wifi, im into PO battling now.
you can have the win, but when i get around to making a new team ill start climbing the ladder.
(god B&W is a boring game)
So May I move up to the next tier?

@Akaigo can we battle if you're 2 tiers below me?... I'm also supposed to battle Johto Trainer tomorrow so I'll do that first and see what we can do about our battle

@big DUB
I took @~SG~ 's spot, so I am ahead of my tier... and since everyone in the tier above mine is On Hiatus, I am technically the top of my tier

2) You may challenge anyone above you in your tier, and the lowest ranked person in the tier above yours.
It really doesn't amtter because of this, regardless of where you are in your tier, you may challenge the lowest ranked persn in the tier above yours.

I still need to get my Pokemon to Lv. 100. :(
I need to be on Hiatus longer.

Alright, I'm good for being off hiatus, so that's cool.

@Thundagere
I am sorry... but my FC changed again because I yet again obtained another DS. .-. its:
2408 7134 4642

My battle with @big DUB is decided.
Final score is 6 - 3, my win. 6 - 3 because for some unforseen reason, our wifi disconected mid-battle, and we felt as if I would win the match anyway with a +3 lead.

@Ninetales Fires, lol, sorry, but I have gone up a couple tiers... but we can still have a friendly match. ;p

@Thundagere
I am sorry... but my FC changed again because I yet again obtained another DS. .-. its:
2408 7134 4642

My battle with @big DUB is decided.
Final score is 6 - 3, my win. 6 - 3 because for some unforseen reason, our wifi disconected mid-battle, and we felt as if I would win the match anyway with a +3 lead.

@Ninetales Fires, lol, sorry, but I have gone up a couple tiers... but we can still have a friendly match. ;p

Sounds good :p. Are you open now or what

Last edited:
I need to be put on Hiatus, probably for a long while... I'm considering making a new game...? I can still take challenges, I'll just have to use my brother's White, because I'm trading my Pokémon over there for the time being. I dunno how long this'll be, though...

Wait, if you're on hiatus no challenges can be issued to you. So do you want to be put on Hiatus or do you want to change your friend code to your brother's and still accepgt challenges.

Lost to Akaigo in a super close match, 1-0! GG! :D

There was some hax but it evened out (one crit on my side, one on his). So GG! :)

It was a good game!
I was afraid I'd Lose PP, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom