• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen V Pokémon Wifi Ladder (CHALLENGE NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's been two weeks, so I'd like to challenge Switcheroo.

If I am at the top of my tier, and the first person in the tier above me is on Hiatus but not the one above him, can I challenge him or wait until the one on Hiatus is put off Hiatus? So basically can I challenge the lowest ranked person who isn't on Hiatus?

If I am at the top of my tier, and the first person in the tier above me is on Hiatus but not the one above him, can I challenge him or wait until the one on Hiatus is put off Hiatus? So basically can I challenge the lowest ranked person who isn't on Hiatus?

You can challenge the lowest ranked person who is not on Hiatus.

i challenge Akaigo to a match i think it has been a while since i play pkmn. :)

i challenge Akaigo to a match i think it has been a while since i play pkmn. :)

Next time, try ro add an "@" to my name, so Ican get a notification saying that you did.

School is starting, so idkwhat times Ican play. I am not free today, so possibly tommorow. Just VM me and we can work something out.

no problem man, whenever you have time, i cant play today either so just let me know :)

Okay, it's been a week and big DUB has been unresponsive, so he automatically loses to me. We need to trade places on the ladder. Thanks :)

I'm happy to say that the Generation Wifi Ladder will now have prizes. If you are at the top of the Arceus Tier (not the easiest thing to do, but hey, it's not supposed to be super easy), at the end of every month, starting at the end of August, you will be PM'd with the prizes, and you may have your choice of them. They are all excellent Pokémon, and things such as whether they are redis shall be explained during the trading process.

Please remember not to go crazy over the prizes, this is meant to be fun, so let's keep it that way!

To prevent communication issues, I have to ask that from now on, one tags someone in a thread (Like this, @Angad;) or VM then when they issue a challenge. After this post, All Challenges that don't use one of the two modems of notifying the opponent do not count.

Thanks for switching us up, Angad :). @Johto Trainer, I challenge you to a battle!

PS I changed my username to Articuno's Frost (used to be Ninetales Fires)

Last edited:
I would like to challenge @Akaigo, but Blue25 hasn't been on for the past few days so his challenge is still on. What happens if the challenger fails to be active and battle?

I would like to challenge @Akaigo, but Blue25 hasn't been on for the past few days so his challenge is still on. What happens if the challenger fails to be active and battle?

Give it a two day grace period from when you are aware of the challenge.

thank god i decided to check this today, of course i'll battle you Hadesiro i can do it tonight from 10 pm (eastern) and tomorrow all day, let me know when is best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom