• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

I have to get offline for about 20ish minutes to go pick up my gf from work, but i should get right back on when i get back and hopefully we can trade then?

I have to get offline for about 20ish minutes to go pick up my gf from work, but i should get right back on when i get back and hopefully we can trade then?

Sure thing:)

Can I have a Modest and Brave Male Cranidos. Also a Modest Anorith please!! I`ll trade you tomorrow:)

I don't have any Modest Cranidos, and the Modest Anorith is already on hold for another patron.
Please edit you wants.
:mallet:

Sorry for the mistake. I meant an adamant and brave male cranidos. As for the anorith, I know the female modest is taken, but I see a modest male as well. Is that taken as well?

Sorry for the mistake. I meant an adamant and brave male cranidos. As for the anorith, I know the female modest is taken, but I see a modest male as well. Is that taken as well?

ah ok. and no, it's not reserved.
i'll put you down for those then:)

ok im back and in the club room, im ready whenever u are

If it's not too much of a problem, Can I also have the modest male omanyte. Sorry for asking for multiple pokemons:/

cool thanks for the anorith, was there a prob with getting a charmander?

Ok, I am still in the wi-fi room if you can still get that to me. Thanks for all your help :)

Thank you so much for the Charmander! I have been looking for one forever! :)

Thank you so much for the Charmander! I have been looking for one forever! :)

No problem ^_^
if you'd like some that have some nice egg moves, why not head over to my other trade thread? link is in my sig:) :sweatlol:

OK Guys, i'm all done for tonight. More trades start up again tomorrow night at around 6pm!! :) :mallet:

A female anorith, if at all possible please?

yay! :)
may i please have a aerodacyl?

I would like your Impish Aerodactyl, Timid Omanyte.

I also have Miltanks with Dizzy Punch/Double Edge egg moves for your DD Charmander from the other thread. I would like the Mild Male. My Miltanks are Impish with either Thick Fat or Scrappy, whichever you'd like.

I'll be available whenever tonight if you'd like to trade.

A female anorith, if at all possible please?

sure thing:)
what nature love? or will any do?
FC?

yay! :)
may i please have a aerodacyl?

nature and gender?:)
FC?

I would like your Impish Aerodactyl, Timid Omanyte.

I also have Miltanks with Dizzy Punch/Double Edge egg moves for your DD Charmander from the other thread. I would like the Mild Male. My Miltanks are Impish with either Thick Fat or Scrappy, whichever you'd like.

I'll be available whenever tonight if you'd like to trade.

ok, they're yours :3

and i'm interested in your Miltanks, put the offer on my other thread so we can get the details settled k?

Male
careful

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom