• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGi
Hey man!
A Cranidos would be nice please!

FC: 1248 5365 5010
Timezone: +1 GMT

sure thing. nature?

Well do'nt really care, you give me what you think is best :)

i put one on hold for you, the Lonely one.

I don't mind which nature I get, just give me a random one

When can you trade?

i put the Hardy Charmander on hold for you.
i may be able to trade tonight if all goes well :)

I'll take an Anorith. I really don't care which one. :)

ok, i put the Bashful one down for you.

can you trade now?:)

thats too bad! allright no problem

thats too bad! allright no problem

I'm sorry :(
but it seems my computer won't work with me right now. as soon as i hit post reply, my comp froze and kicked me out again :S

We can try at a later date.
Again, im so sorry :(

I'm sorry :(
but it seems my computer won't work with me right now. as soon as i hit post reply, my comp froze and kicked me out again :S

We can try at a later date.
Again, im so sorry :(

thats too bad but not your fault so dont worry! send me a vm when youre able to trade then

Can I please have a male hardy cranidos?

I am so sorry to hear your computer is giving you hassle :( I hope it wasn't tales of my woes that put a jinx on you :-/

Though my boyfriend appears to have got our issues fixed. Please PM me when you are able to trade, I'll give you my FC and we'll take it from there :)

thats too bad but not your fault so dont worry! send me a vm when youre able to trade then

Thanks so much.

Can I please have a male hardy cranidos?
Sure I'll put it on reserve when I get a working computer again.

I am so sorry to hear your computer is giving you hassle :( I hope it wasn't tales of my woes that put a jinx on you :-/

Though my boyfriend appears to have got our issues fixed. Please PM me when you are able to trade, I'll give you my FC and we'll take it from there :)

That's great to hear, im not sure what caused it but I'm hope it gets fixed soon.

Wait, if your just giving these pokemon away, could I get the omanyte and/or cranidos?

Thanks for the trade!:)

Yay, sounds like you are back up and running, shame you had to buy two new computers in order to get that.

When is it generally good for you to trade? I am stuck in GMT, so evenings for me are good and weekends are generally good for me too.

Okay, well I hvae a Cranidos already so instead can I get the Docile Charmander? :) Please.

I would love a charmander, eevee and omanyte!! (and anything else you have left) :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom