• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

i would like to have a charmander, cranidos and omanyte if thats ok.

Yay, sounds like you are back up and running, shame you had to buy two new computers in order to get that.

When is it generally good for you to trade? I am stuck in GMT, so evenings for me are good and weekends are generally good for me too.

yes! :D
and ya :/ but i think it was about time though, since my old computer really was getting on in years. almost 10! D:

i'm good to trade anytime im online between 6pm-2am central USA/-6 GMT. closed on sundays.

Okay, well I have a Cranidos already so instead can I get the Docile Charmander? :) Please.

mk, sure i'll put it on hold for you.

May I please have any fossils you have left? I'll pin this topic on my desktop (the shortcut thing), so I'll be sure to followup. ^_^

Trading times: Anytime between 9pm-12am, (might be slow as I'm called out to help my mom on occasion) 12:30pm to 2:30pm on weekdays, *nights on weekends.

you mean one of each, or every single one? x)
i can put you down for one of each if you'd like:) and if kittehpaws doesn't get back to me about the aerodactyl on reserve for her, you can have it ^_^

Edit: seems kittehpaws has been inactive since last nov. sooo, the aero is all yours! :) as for things on hold for you, i put you down for Serious Anorith/Relaxed Aerodactyl/Sassy Cranidos/Lonely Omanyte.

I would love a charmander, eevee and omanyte!! (and anything else you have left) :)
certainly!

sure, you can have the Lonely charmander and i put you down for Sassy eevee/Lax Omanyte.

i would like to have a charmander, cranidos and omanyte if thats ok.

i'm sorry but all the charmander have now been reserved :(
if Munchlax! doesn't respond soon, you are free to the one on hold for him.
as for the other 2, i put you down for Hasty Cranidos/Docile Omanyte.

Perfect, thank you!! Just one of each, I'm not greedy, lol. The Aero in particular made my day, I thought I wasn't gonna get it. I'm up right now (slept earlier tonight, waiting on school closings cause of snow in our area), so if you want to trade now, I'm more than ready. Otherwise first chance'll be tomorrow at 12pm - 2:30pm. ^^

Soul Silver FC: 41686693 4403

ah great, so just copy down my Pt FC and i'll be on in a min :D
edit: oh looks like you headed off. oh well, i'll see if i can catch you later then.

Last edited:

Sorry 'bout that!! =(

I did get out of school today, & mom's afraid of driving in the snow unless we really need something, (like cokes for example) so I can all but gareentee you'll find me on by 12pm. I'd say right now, but I'm heading off back to bed & not sure if I'll go back to sleep or not.

But I've got SS in the wifi room (downstairs) seeking trades now. If I'm still up I'll check in a half hour to see if your on, if not- I'll get back to the topic at 12pm. =)

ah well best to stay safe with all that snow abound :eek:
well, seems i'm back, but you're not D: i'll be on a bit longer, if you come by we can trade then :)

and ya :/ but i think it was about time though, since my old computer really was getting on in years. almost 10! D:

i'm good to trade anytime im online between 6pm-2am central USA/-6 GMT. closed on sundays.

Wow, what an age for a computer to get to! You did well to make it last almost ten years :)

Is Friday okay for you? I will happily stay up late my time to catch you then. My FC is 1076 3988 4489. Which FC do I use for you, as I noticed in your "about me" on your profile you have a FC for both Platinum and Heartgold?

Thanks man!! 2751 7626 7654 HG :) vm me with your fc! :)

will do.

Oh good grief, talk about your bad timing. =P

We may go out after we eat, (cleaning supplies of all things xD) but there's a chance I'll be on for the next hour. MAYBE we can get in there at the same time? xD

lol thats usually what happens when trade times are a lil bit non-precise. i should be on for another hour or so. lets hope i don't fall asleep xP

Wow, what an age for a computer to get to! You did well to make it last almost ten years :)

Is Friday okay for you? I will happily stay up late my time to catch you then. My FC is 1076 3988 4489. Which FC do I use for you, as I noticed in your "about me" on your profile you have a FC for both Platinum and Heartgold?

Friday is fine with me, just remember to VM me so i'll remember :)
since all your pokes are fossils, you should add my Pt FC.

my fc is 4727 5514 0258

ok cool! anything you want in particular?

Thanks a lot!

np, and thanks for the heart scales :love:

(OK guys, i g2g offline for most of today due to needing some rest before heading out to the doctor. i should be back sometime tonight before midnight USA Central time/-6 GMT.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, since you're giving pokemon away, can I please have 2 Anoriths? One of an impish natrue, & the other can be of any nature. Just lemme know. Thanks =)

can i get a cranidos? any one doesnt matter

Well, since you're giving pokemon away, can I please have 2 Anoriths? One of an impish nature, & the other can be of any nature. Just lemme know. Thanks =)

sure, you can have the impish anorith, and i'll put you down for the lax one too.

shane=];2702179 said:
can i get a cranidos? any one doesn't matter

i put you down for the rash one.

can i have a calm craindos

certainly. its on hold for you now.

tyvm my fc is 1248 6027 9735 ill be on most of today

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom