• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

Thanks!! I'll be on later at 9pm (U.S. Eastern time) I'll post a Vm just to see if you're here. By the way, even though the pokes are free, is there anything you've been wanting lately. I'll see what I can do

TY my friend codes in my sig im on more frequently in the afternoons but i sadly wont be able to trade this weekend because house im going to doesnt have wi fi

shane=];2704173 said:
tyvm my fc is 1248 6027 9735 ill be on most of today

sorry we missed eachother.
here's to hoping we can get ahold of one another soon.

Thanks!! I'll be on later at 9pm (U.S. Eastern time) I'll post a Vm just to see if you're here. By the way, even though the pokes are free, is there anything you've been wanting lately. I'll see what I can do

naw, nothing in particular for these 'mons, just fodder, but i do have a trade thread full of much better pokemon that are up for trade if you'd like to look into that. link is in my signature :)

TY my friend codes in my sig im on more frequently in the afternoons but i sadly wont be able to trade this weekend because house im going to doesnt have wi fi

no problem, if we can't trade before you go, just reply here when you can :)

ATTENTION:
The following users are in danger of losing their claims if they do not contact me within the next day or so.

coreygunz4
Mr_KickAss_
shane=]

If Charmander and Aerodactyl are still available I'd like those two.

Could I have the hardy nature Cranidos?

FC 4985 2320 7910

il take the cranidos and omanyte in ss
fc is 1549-2969-1699

ATTENTION:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but i needed a few days off for irl stuff. So now that i'm back, commence with the trading :)

i'll take the cranidos and omanyte in ss
fc is 1549-2969-1699

sure, i put you down for a Gentle Cranidos/Calm Omanyte.

Are you avalable to trade now?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom