• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

ATTENTION:
The following users are in danger of losing their claims if they do not contact me within the next day.

coreygunz4
Mr_KickAss_
shane=]

Sorry botu that, I will be getting on now to trade for Aerodactyl and Charmander. Also if you have any Omanyte available that would be awesome!

Sorry botu that, I will be getting on now to trade for Aerodactyl and Charmander. Also if you have any Omanyte available that would be awesome!

ok, just had to make sure you actually had pokes on hold.
add both of my FCs and i'll be trading in Pt first, then HG.
And i'll bring an Omanyte so bring fodder for it!

Re: Offering: [STILL OPEN!] WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

Hey can I have a Cranidos and Omanyte? I would like both to male. Nature dosen't matter. Thanks!

hello, may I take one of your Anorith from your hands, please? last one I need to complete the fossil collection :)
don't matter gender or nature so don't worry bout that :3
Thanks in advance :)

Hey can I have a Cranidos and Omanyte? I would like both to male. Nature dosen't matter. Thanks!

hello, may I take one of your Anorith from your hands, please? last one I need to complete the fossil collection :)
don't matter gender or nature so don't worry bout that :3
Thanks in advance :)

sure thing guys, but i won't be able to trade for about a week. see my main trade post in my sig (click the picture) for the reason why.

if you need it sooner, i'm sorry. :-(

great thankies :)
And its ok, don't worry....I can wait, just give me a call whenever you can and I will keep an eye to catch ya online <X3

thank you :) and i'll be sure to notify when i feel like my home is safe enough that i can stop worrying about someone breaking in again.

Its okay, I can wait.

Could I have the Eevee please? On the other thread, I offered two TMs, Dark Pulse and Fire Blast. Would you be interested in the one you didn't choose? I also have Pokerus. It's okay if you can't reply for a while. Hope your home is safe! :)

Could I have the Eevee please? On the other thread, I offered two TMs, Dark Pulse and Fire Blast. Would you be interested in the one you didn't choose? I also have Pokerus. It's okay if you can't reply for a while. Hope your home is safe! :)

sure it's all yours :) and i've had another break in incident (this is getting ridiculous) so it may be another day or two :( sorry.

Oh that's terrible. :(

Can I get an Omanyte from you? I have PKM HG ^^, I don't care about gender or nature ^^

I'll take a Charmander. Gen V to my Black.

Can I get an Omanyte from you? I have PKM HG ^^, I don't care about gender or nature ^^

sure thing, i'm actually in the process of picking this back up again (so much typing D:) so i'll get to you soonish :)

I'll take a Charmander. Gen V to my Black.

i don't transfer gen 4 pokes to gen 5 games (in this thread) since that would require a lot more work than i'm willing to do for a giveaway pokemon. Sorry.

Re: Offering: [Double Checking Stock] WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters)

Hey there. I'd like a Cranidos and a Charmander please! it's for the dex. Oh I'm probably in a different time zone so it'll take me around 12 hours to be able to trade from right now.

Ah thank you very much, can you PM me when you are ready ^^

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom