• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: [Pending Traders Contact ASAP!!] WholeSale Giveaway! (Fossil Pokemon/Charmander)

If any are left I'll take them.

you can have anything that isn't claimed in the main thread, just take your pick, or would you like them ALL?

i'll be updating the main post about some of the pokes that have been abandoned so you can wait on that if you prefer.

Re: [Pending Traders Contact ASAP!!] WholeSale Giveaway! (Fossil Pokemon)

Hello! I'd like a Cranidos and Omanyte if possible? The nature for Omanyte really doesn't matter.

Thanks!

the forums are about to go down so i'll let you know when they're back up.

I would like to have an omanyte and a cranidos, if that's possible?

If any are left I'll take them.

need you to get back to me on this.

Hello! I'd like a Cranidos and Omanyte if possible? The nature for Omanyte really doesn't matter.

Thanks!

you can have a Hardy Cranidos and a Mild Omanyte.

I would like to have an omanyte and a cranidos, if that's possible?

you can have a Hardy Cranidos and a Lax Omanyte.

Ok, when are you available for trading?

whenever you see us both online is usually the best, though i'm on most days anywhere from 2pm-1am.

No longer need them,thanks anyways

No longer need them,thanks anyways

That's fine, you never got back to me on it anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------

In other news, to possible future posters, know that i'm going to be taking somewhat of a break from trading and the forums as i'm doing some important coursework for school, so once that's done i'll be back in full effect. Hopefully i'll be back by later this week or next week, though i'll update to let ya'll know what's up.

If you still have pokemon that you need to get rid of...I will take one or two. Don't care what kinds. *shrug*

just to give a heads up to everyone, i can't trade today as my mother is making me help her paint the house :X :banghead:

So hopefully we can get this all back on track on monday! :sweat:

Can I have an omanyte please?

EDIT: It seems we both have a ton of important classwork to do, so I guess whenever we are both on we can trade?

Last edited:

Hey, I'm kinda knew to this website. How will the trading work? And I'm not sure I can trade now but may I have a male Cranidos and a male Omanyte .

Hm idk what's up with that, just google "trade bulbapedia" and you'll have the same page I tried to get you to.

ok, i did that. but if you use DS don't the DS's have to be like within a 30 ft range?

ok, i did that. but if you use DS don't the DS's have to be like within a 30 ft range?

Not if you use wifi. What you're thinking of is infrared communication. If you have any further questions I suggest you turn to the simple questions, simple answers thread in the pokemon video games subforum as I think this is considered spam if you aren't actually discussing details of a specific trade.

Re: [Thread Revamp Coming Soon] WholeSale Giveaway! (Fossil Pokemon)

Id be happy to take one of the omanytes you have left if they are still available

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom