• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

/GEN V: WIN2011 Celebi

gia_man

Registered Canadian
Reaction score
A bit late for this kind of offer but I guess better let than never

Well I'm offering a WIN2011 Naive UT Celebi with it original moves and it is cloned just to let you know. I would like a legendary in return or best offer I get. I'll be available until I return to school on Jan 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you looking for any specific legendaries? i have a grouden, giratina, azelf, uxie, palkia, and possibly others

Im willing to offer any of the Legendary dogs, Legendary golems, and a Rayquaza. I could also offer a Moltres. If no individual legendary is good enough I can trade 2 for 1 Celebi and a throw in.

Well I have all the Crown Beast already so
Profoak: Something else
mohawk1guy:Maybe a 3rd GEN or 2nd GEN Legends just not latis, kyogre, groudon, or the three beast
Bladedge: Anything else
BigBlue: What is this legendary golem you speak of?

@gia_man

I was referring to the Regis but you said you already have them.

Would you be interested in the Gamestp legendary dogs?

Munchlax and roilu?
Well I have all the Crown Beast already so
Profoak: Something else
mohawk1guy:Maybe a 3rd GEN or 2nd GEN Legends just not latis, kyogre, groudon, or the three beast
Bladedge: Anything else
BigBlue: What is this legendary golem you speak of?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom