• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI --3 pages full of trades

YaelleG

Reaction score
Hi. I have my dex up to 643 now and have about 8 in my PC to evolve.... So I've been doing a lot of breeding & trading. First is what I have, followed by what I need. I rarely come on here, do it all via FB but ....
Also, I will give 2 for one if you have a legendary that's on my wishlist just LMK.

OK here are all of the pokemon FOR TRADE. Unless otherwise indicated, these are level 1 Aaand if I have one with HA I will say so:
1. Spiritomb x 2
2. Chikorita x 2
3. Porygon x 4
4. Darumaka x 2
5. Yamask x 4
6. Cyndaquil x 3
7. Tynamo x 3
8. Misdreavus x2
9. Tepig x 9 (I got a little carried away)
10. Totodile x 4
11. Charmander x 5 (blaze)
12. Magnemite x 2 (sturdy)
13. Staryu x 3
14. Cherubi x 3
15. Rotom x 2
16. Blitzle, Aron, Zorua, Oshawatt - one of each remaining (could make more)
17. Meowth x 3
18. Poochyena x 2
19. Buneary (x6 - 4 males, 2 females)
20. Snivy: x 4 overgrow
21. Mudkip x 2 (male, brave, torrent/male, bold torrent)
22. Baltoy: 3 (all levitate)
23. Chimchar: all male, all blaze
24. Drilbur: male/timid/sand rush, female/brave/sand force
25. Piplup: all male, all torrent

THEN.... I have these: 13 ditto for trade. 10 are level 30, limber wit various natures.
Ditto level 56, 57, 39 with quick powders
Aaaaand last but not least I have these for trade:

Japanese Ditto level 39 (Imposter) Japanese Ditto level 83 Bashful/Limber, JPN Ditto level 48 Jolly/Limber/Quick Powder,

US Hidden Ability Ditto level 30 with perfect IVs in Attack & Defense
4 other US HA level 30 Ditto
And like 15 other HA pokemon such as Zubat, Mankey, Froakie, Charmander, Charmeleon, Blitzle, gothitelle, Nintetales & Arbok.

(I have this level 30 female toxicroak in the HA box but I don't think it is?? Its got Poison Touch)

LOOKING FOR.... LOOKING FOR.... LOOKING FOR..... (finally)

well my dex is nearly complete. These are the last ones left I think:

Kricketot, Kricketune, Frillish, Jellicent, Finneon Lumineon, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking
Annd that's it besides legendaries. Which I need.
If oyu have any legendaries for trade, I need pretty much all of them.

Do NOT need moltres, zygarde, mewtwo, yveltal, articuno, zapdos, spiritomb or milotic.

My friend code: 2122 6646 8487 name is Yaelle. do 99% of my trading on a social network (my last name is Glenn)

ummm, i have frillish 3-4IV here
if you want it, can you give female yamask :D

I really don't have anthing your looking for except a female Frillish. If you're willing to trade I would like Porygon, Buneary,Misdreavus, Cerubi, and Meowth.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom