• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Gen VI Events UPDATED: August 9

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
I have the following:
Events
Relaxed Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/07/14)
*New*Lonely Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/07/14)
*New*Careful Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/02/14)
Sassy Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/01/14) Obtained before Powersaves
Timid Tanabata Shiny Jirachi JPN UT Lv. 10 (8/01/14) Obtained before Powersaves
*New*Jolly MegaKick Pikachu JPN UT Lv. 10, likes to thrash about (6/15/14) Safe according to The "Hacked Event" Thread! - Pokémon Shopping District Forum - Neoseeker Forums
*New*Adamant Arash Mamoswine GER UT Lv. 50 (5/3/14)
Adamant CoroCoro Charizard X JPN UT Lv. 36 (3/17/14)
*New*Adamant UK GAME Charizard X ENG UT Lv. 36 (7/13/14)
Adamant Pre-Release Diancie JPN UT Lv. 50 (7/6/14)
Timid Movie 17 Diancie SPA UT Lv. 50 (12/25/14)
*New*Quirky Movie 17 Darkrai JPN UT Lv. 50 (4/20/14) [PKRS]
Calm Winter2013 Garchomp ENG T Lv. 50 (12/27/13)
Modest Winter2013 Scizor ENG UT Lv. 50 (1/28/14)
Timid Paris Vivillon FRE UT Lv. 12 (6/06/14)
Relaxed Spring 2014 Magmar ENG T Lv. 30 (4/15/14)
Bold Birthday Sylveon JPN UT Lv. 10 (1/16/14)
Timid Birthday Pikachu JPN T Lv. 10 (1/21/14)
Older Events from this thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/ge...ng-breeding-service-updated-6-28-13-a-150218/

5IV Kalos Legends
Timid 5IV Xerneas 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Lv. 100 EVs 6/XX/XX/252/XX/252

IV Bred Shinies
Modest 5IV Magician Fennekin(-Attack)
Naive 6IV Protean Froakie
Impish 6IV Bulletproof Chespin
Modest 6IV Gooey Goomy
Quiet 5IV Honedge(-Attack)
Timid(if I remember correctly) 6IV Female Litleo
*New*Jolly 5IV Tyrantrum (-Sp. Attack)

Looking For:
Other Natured Tanabata Jirachi
Other Natured Diancie
Other Natured M17 Darkrai
Gen VI Events I don't have(I do have American Pokeball Vivillon, XY Torchic, Bank Celebi, and Fancy Vivillon)

Last edited:
Re: Gen VI Events

Hi. Can I get a Manaphy and a Xerneas. I can offer cloned versions of the Fancy and Pokeball Vivillon if you'd like. Both are American.

@shayminskyforme88; I'm not sure if you're only interested in UT Pokemon or not but I do have the XY Torchic, just it is a Blaziken now. It is a relaxed nature and lvl 90. Could I have one of the Shiny Jirachis please? I don't mind which one.

@shayminskyforme88; I'm not sure if you're only interested in UT Pokemon or not but I do have the XY Torchic, just it is a Blaziken now. It is a relaxed nature and lvl 90. Could I have one of the Shiny Jirachis please? I don't mind which one.

Sorry, I have the Torchic, It's just uncollected :)
Ah ok, what about a sassy bank Celebi with Hold Back? It's lvl 26 though.

Also have Bank Celebi :) Multiple of them in fact.

Oh I just realized how stupid I am. I read that on the gen VI events you don't have are the ones you do have, so I was offering you ones you already had because I thought it said you didn't have it :/ I'm so sorry for wasting your time xD I'm afraid I don't have anything else that you don't have...
Thank you anyway xD

Oh I just realized how stupid I am. I read that on the gen VI events you don't have are the ones you do have, so I was offering you ones you already had because I thought it said you didn't have it :/ I'm so sorry for wasting your time xD I'm afraid I don't have anything else that you don't have...
Thank you anyway xD
It's ok, It's a common mistake :) I should really think of ways to make my posts more clear :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom