• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

It's definitely Litleo's evolution. It even uses Noble Roar:

20130912_ign_pyroar03.jpg

I love its design. Gen 6 is full of great concepts and very colorful.

Aww yisss, derpy Litleo evolving into the badass I thought it would.

I really wanna see Heliotile's soon. I feel like it'll resemble the sun radar thing on Clemont's backpack.

I'm guessing, and Serebii seems to think, these pictures of Pyroar are from a press packet, probably with the stuff we'll see this weekend when the Official Site updates.

I think there's a chance we may have more Pokemon being revealed there instead of CoroCoro...I'm hoping for Orotto.

Well, we already know how Orotto looks. It would be nice to have an official release of it, knowing its Japanese name and all, but I would honestly rather see the evolved forms of Pokémon like Spritzee, Swirlix, Skrelp and Clauncher, or maybe even Flabebé. Specially Spritzee, but seeing how Pyroar isn't a manticore, I am feeling I am going to be disappointed by Spritzee's evolution.

It could still go the manticore route. I just noticed in the screenshot with it facing the camera, it does still have a tail, and its more pointed...I have a bit of hope left.

The Cats and Dinos look good. They will be part of my team for sure.
The cats I hope they´ll get great evolutions like the Nidoran line maybe with a dual type.

These 2 Dinos could be version exclusive! Was it mentioned?

pyroar3.jpg

Look at that !
It Like Pryroar forming a ''Magic Circle'' to attack .
You have no idea how much I like attack involving ''Magic Circle'' .

Looks like Noble Roar to me.

Pyroar looks amazing, though the huge mane is a bit much. I don't mind that much, though. I mean it looks like Fire Blast! Still hoping it'll have gender differences that reflect real lions.

Pyroar looks amazing, though the huge mane is a bit much. I don't mind that much, though. I mean it looks like Fire Blast! Still hoping it'll have gender differences that reflect real lions.

I like to see Pryroar's Mane turning into a fire whenever it battle !

Wow, Pyroar looks sweet! Littleo may actually have a future now! Great, just great, now I'm even MORE indecisive about my team. Why must the awesomeness of Gen VI boggle my mind so?

Hopefully Pyroar will be a male/female variation Pokemon, with the female without a mane.

Considering how we didn't get hornless female Sawsbuck, I wouldn't be too hopeful. But yes, it would be really nice if they do decide to include it. We need more gender differences in general, anyway.

I'm honestly not that big of a fan of Pyroar, but the same applied for Litleo so oh well.

Of the newest leaks I like Froakie's evo, both the fossil Pokémon and Mega Garchomp. I'm indifferent or okay with Chespin's evo, the poodle 'mon, Mewtwo X and Pyroar. I really dislike Fennekin's evo and the gender cats (mostly design-wise) for now.

Gotta give credit to GameFreak: all the Pokémon released so far are really unique in a good way.

Pyroar Revealed for Pokemon X and Y - IGN

Pyroar officially revealed with a video. It is Fire/Normal, has Rivalry and Unnerve (-_-) and can learn Echoed Voice. Evolves from Litleo.

Sugimori's art for Pyroar:

BT-KG2kCUAAKfcc.jpg

Honestly, I can say its design is pretty awesome. I will most likely not use it though.

It seems that Pyroar is the true first Pokemon whose English name is revealed, before the Japanese reached there. Xerneas and Yveltal is mentioned to be the first ones to have English first before Japanese, but since their names are the same in every language, it's not as notable as this. That's a significant achievement if you asked me.

Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom