• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

I'm...disappointed to say the least. So many interesting ways they could've took both of them, and Swirlix just got fatter, and Spritzee...I don't even know. I wanted a plague doctor, but I would've been fine with a plain flamingo. This, I don't even know what this is :/

Sprirtzee is still surely a plague doctor, though, it still retains the mask, it's just not a super creepy skinny-man plague doctor as most hoped is all.

Um, plague doctor . . . sure, right.

Spritzee.JPG

They pretty much destroyed all the fairytypes with these new evolutions. Quite disaapointed.

Spritzee looked really good now I pray for it not to encounter me or even appear in the anime.

The ice cream poke got even worse hard to believe.

Hopefully Dedenne has a solid and evo if it counters the electric spider from bw should be really good. I mean beside Ninfia last standing fairytype to seem good.

The mask def. seems reminiscent.
0512+plague+doctor+first+attempt.jpg

I guess that Spritzee evo is the closest I'm ever going to get to a Griffin Pokemon, huh? : (

Um, plague doctor . . . sure, right.

View attachment 90532

Yes, you can never EVER have more than one concept or anything for ANY pokemon ever. I totally forgot.

Spritzee itself being a plague doctor, a ballerina(or some other kind of dancer,i mean lookit those cute feet and 'shoes'), and a flamingo (they also have a mask-like face that begins and ends where spritzee's does) is not a thing at all,either.

It's just that the beak has gotten so small. It doesn't quite even look much like a Plague Doctor anymore.

I think Spritzee evolution could be based on the hoatzin:
Hoatzin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its chicks have claws on their wings and they, well, stink, so maybe Spritzee aroma-relation could be a reference to this.

I think Spritzee evolution could be based on the hoatzin:
Hoatzin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its chicks have claws on their wings and they, well, stink, so maybe Spritzee aroma-relation could be a reference to this.

Very possible. Both flamingos and hoatzin are pretty birds that stink. Though it'd be kind of weird for Spritzee to turn into something that lacks wings, but a Hoatzin would sound about right, and make it a bit more plausible .Birds already have fingers and claws(to varying degrees) anyways, it could've just shed them, or maybe they're even hidden in it's own body fluff like Swirlix hides its hind paws in official art. Can't wait to see more of this pokemon.

I'm also actually happy Swirlix is still a dog-monster thing, it also kinda resembles Snubbul to me a bit more now.

I'm pretty happy with both of these designs. I prefer Spritzee's over Swirlix; Swirlix reminds me of a dog that's just been whomped with a frying pan, and then had ice cream dumped on it's head. But in a cute way.

I think Swirlix's and Spritzee's evolutions are the first Gen 6 Pokemon I trully dislike. Way to ruin a great design (Spritzee) GF.

Those look horrible. So much missed potential.

i wasnt thrilled by the pure fairies anyhow. ill be using gardevoir as my fairy :p im hoping clauncher and skrelp live up to potential. leafy sea dragon and pistol shrimp :D

I still want a pure fairy. I have hopes for Flabebe, please don't be single staged

I think the Swirlix and Spritzee evos are set up for 3-stage evos, which I would like.

Question: have any of the pseudo legendarys every been reviled before the released of the games?

I think Tyranitar was. And the Haxorus line was seen too (but not officially revealed iirc, it was more of a leak)

Reviled? Probably. :p

I think Tyranitar was. And the Haxorus line was seen too (but not officially revealed iirc, it was more of a leak)

Axew are seen in at least one or two trailers, although those are pseudolegendaries

Back
Top Bottom