• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

I was hoping for Spritzee's evo to ba the mix of a plague doctor and a flamengo, which would have been awsome. Maybe they have another stage?

Anything's possible. But they seem like they'd just be single evolution 'mons to me. Sort of like Honchcrow and Mismagius. Personally, I like their evolved forms, so perhaps that's what driving my opinion :p

Apparently Slurpuff has a sense of smell a hundred million times stronger than a human.

No wonder it's weak to Poison types. The horror.

If these things, or at least Aromatisse, has a further evolution, I think it will be either fully dark purple with those yellow lines or maybe another colour bursting out of the former's ... shell? like Aromatisse did to Spritzee's pink. Strangely enough, I like Slurpuff a lot better looking at it's in game model - candy snowman! But they're still pretty damn ugly.

I don't think there's any room in the Dex for an evolution for either.

Slurpuff looks awesome. X3 But I pre-ordered Y.

Edit: Nothing to see here - made a derp in the wrong thread >.>

Last edited:

Slurpuff looks a lot better in the 3D model and knowing it is a meringue makes it less weird. Aromatisse is quickly growing on me, and the fact it can also produce repugnant odors strengthen my theory that it is partly based on the Hoatzin.

Keep discussion of the leaks in the rumour thread please.

Last edited:

Starting to like Aromatisse and Slurpuff after getting a clearer look at them.

Slurpuff is a good and fitting name. And Slurpuff itself looks odd. I will not use it on my team. Sylveon for Fairy!
The other one sucks.

I am a little bit disappointed from Slurpuff, a expected something like a dog, but whipped cream is OK, I guess. I actually start to like Aromatisse, too bad I'll be playing Pokemon X. Well, I wasn't going to use them, but still...

I am actually starting to like Aromatisse, which is a good thing since Spritzee was my favorite Gen VI Pokémon (I even changed my username to Shushupu once). I just wish it was a bit taller/sleeker, but I guess its body is supposed to look like a perfume bottle? Also, is it only me or its design is quite creepy?

tumblr_mu3n4jNwlC1qbale4o1_400.png

Yeah, I was super bothered by the sudden transition from wings to arms and some other things, but I've warmed up to it. Spritzee/Aromatisse will be exclusive to X, right? Cause I definitely prefer it to Slurpuff now (though Slurpuff is a great name)

@Rainbow; The Spritzee line is exclusive to Y.

Nuuuu ;-;

Oh well, I'll just stick with Flabebe in X I guess.

I am actually starting to like Aromatisse, which is a good thing since Spritzee was my favorite Gen VI Pokémon (I even changed my username to Shushupu once). I just wish it was a bit taller/sleeker, but I guess its body is supposed to look like a perfume bottle? Also, is it only me or its design is quite creepy?

tumblr_mu3n4jNwlC1qbale4o1_400.png

It really is.

Aromatisse looks like something out of PMMM~ So I really really like it.
Kinda same with Slurpuff

Slurpuff? Slurpuff? Will we be able to trade it, or will it be another Bulbasaur or Cofagrigus?

Once I realized Aromatisse is a Minoan Griffin, I warmed up to it considerably.

Back
Top Bottom