• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

I just realised that all the Dark/Flying Pokemon we have now are one half of a pair of counterparts. Murkrow/Honchkrow are counterparts to Misdreavus/Mismagius, Vullaby/Mandibuzz are counterparts to Rufflet/Braviary, and now Yveltal is a counterpart to Xerneas. That means up to now, Dark/Flying had never have any independently individual Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

Oh please, Aromatisse is a can-can dancing flamingo-griffin-plague doctor-drag queen.

Kind of an odd choice for your "Hey, this is the last set of Pokemon we'll reveal before the game comes out!" Pokemon, though.

Winstein - There are an awful lot of type combos not tried out yet, Dark/Flying is lucky it has 3 lots.

No Grass/Fire, Electric/Fighting, Electric/Psychic, Ice/Steel, Dark/Electric, Ice/Bug are all types I would probably have expected to see by now & haven't (unless I am missing something out)

Winstein - There are an awful lot of type combos not tried out yet, Dark/Flying is lucky it has 3 lots.

No Grass/Fire, Electric/Fighting, Electric/Psychic, Ice/Steel, Dark/Electric, Ice/Bug are all types I would probably have expected to see by now & haven't (unless I am missing something out)

Water/Fire, Ground/Fighting, Ice/Poison, Fire/Poison, Electric/Poison, Psychic/Poison, Steel/Poison, Ice/Fighting, a real Water/Bug (one stage and then dropping it, really ._.), Grass/Normal, Dark/Normal, Fighting/Normal, Normal/Ghost and Normal/Dragon (lol wut), Normal/Dark, Ice/Normal, Rock/Normal, Steel/Normal, that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

Absol - I actually have a list somewhere on my laptop. We have probably 3/4's of teh type combos now. What I gave were some examples but a Water/Fire pistol shrimp has been touted for about 6 years now. I wasn't going to mention the normal duals as they are odd but Normal/Ghost would be a pretty good typing. Only 1 weakness I believe with 3 immunities?

Add Fire/Ice, Grass/Dragon, Bug/Dark ?, Bug/Dragon & Ice ghost off that list as well I think.

What I meant is that Dark/Flying is always part of a counterpart, and there aren't any Dark/Flying Pokemon that are NOT part of a counterpart. I am not saying that Dark/Flying isn't explored until now.

Thanks for reading.

Winstein - I got that, I was saying it is lucky to have been explored at all. I'm sure there are a couple of other type combos always released with counterpart. Poison/Dragon for example.

A stupid question: are Honedge and Doublade's normal and unsheathed appearances actual form differences?

A stupid question: are Honedge and Doublade's normal and unsheathed appearances actual form differences?

No, when they enter combat they automatically go into their blade mode as their default form, compared to Aegislash who goes both ways.

Ok, thank you.

Full Pokedex up.

[video=youtube;40jypk_bXGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jypk_bXGI[/video]

Zygarde- POKEMON Z CONFIRMED.

I dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but in Oregon, USA you get the High Plains Pattern for Vivillon

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this too. Jungle Pattern for Vivillon confirmed. I hail from the Philippines, but set my DS location to Singapore (since obv, Nintendo does not recognize half the countries in the world)

Does anyone know when Sligoo evolves? Mine is already 68.

Indiana gets the Modern pattern for Vivillion; at least Indianapolis does. Should be interesting trying to get them all!

Re: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion (Megas go in Mega thread)

No it doesn't. Mine is now 72. There's got to be another condition- -.-

FYI: South Carolina, USA has Modern for Vivillion. I'm a bit sad, since that one was my least favorite. :\

In other news, does anyone know when Fletchling (I actually just realized I have been spelling it Fletching for the longest time now) learns Flame Charge? It evolves into Fletchinder at 17, and it didn't learn it before it evolved, which makes no sense to me.

No it doesn't. Mine is now 72. There's got to be another condition- -.-
The leaker at Instagram said his Sligoo evolved into Goodra at level 70 but i remember someone saying that it evolves in a rain or something.

For the Vivillon patterns, Michigan gets Polar (white and blue with white dots)

Still having trouble finding any color of Flabebe that isn't red or yellow. I've had the game for a bit now, but I'm sure others are further than me. Has anyone seen other colors of Flabebe? Besides the primary colors?

Back
Top Bottom