• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

• Total voters
Re: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion (Megas go in Mega thread)

I've only seen red and yellow so far, so nothing new that I know if. Oh, and I don't know if it is the same in all areas, but I found Combees in the yellow flowers and Ralts in the red. Anybody who has gotten far enough: is it like that all game?

2nd Oh: Does anybody know how/when Bunnelby evolves?

Last edited:

I know a couple of people who found Flabebe on white flowers.

I've seen red, yellow and white Flabebe on the route between Lumiose and Santalune. I also received an orange Flabebe over Wonder Trade earlier. Haven't come across blue yet.

I see, then blue must be encountered later on. I'll head back there then, white sounds pretty. I guess they aren't always found in the same color patch.

I'm a little disappointed that we don't have new evos for our old Pokemons, aside from Sylveon and the Megas.
I was really hoping a proper evolution for Dunsparce or Combee.

Just found a blue Flabebe! It was in the purple flowers right outside the daycare.

Dallas, TX.
Got a Modern Patterned Vivillon. But this is a used 3DS and IDK where it came from.

I got White Flabebe from the red flowers on like, Route 3. Really early.

I wonder if there's purple Flabebe? I've decided to catch all the colors though, I have red, yellow, white, and orange atm.

Also, some shinies we haven't seen yet. Some were from Youtube videos or weren't a good picture, so sorry about the quality of some. I love the shines this gen though!
BqaUXmd.png

I finally got my (Cypriot/ Greek) Swepa to evolve. It became Marine pattern Vivillon. Meh, I guess this is fitting given how Cyprus is an island.

So this version availible legendary without events are the Legendarys Birds trio, Xerneas or Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo?

Hawaii Vivillon is absolutely gorgeous. I want one. The UK only has the Garden pattern, I think.

Might set my 3DS to another region when I start so I get a cool Vivillon, don't want a Garden (UK) one.

Also, I think I've worked out how Nintendo are going to try and excuse the poor amount of new Pokemon.
There are 69 new Pokemon plus 28 Mega forms which makes 97 and then probably 3 event legends to make 100. I don't this is acceptable however.

I'm happy to catch Scatterbugs for folks to evolve into that pattern provided that's how the pattern generation works. Don't wanna give Scatterbugs just to have them evolve differently haha :)

Anyone know what the pattern would be for the southeast USA?

I'm still waiting for the Mexican Vivillion.

Anyone know where to get an eevee in X?

I've traded like 15+ Scatterbugs in the past 2 hours eesh. If any of you want the Hawaii/Ocean pattern lemme know. Happy to trade for another Vivillion pattern straight up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom