• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Regarding the name issue, it's been confirmed that the male player character is Elios while the female player character is called Selene.

EDIT: Has not been confirmed. :p

Last edited:
I can't get TM48 Round for some reason. I know it's supposed to be found in the Hau'oli City Shopping District top floor by talking to an Alolan Grimer, but I don't see it anywhere. I've been searching around and trying to find out why the Grimer won't appear, but I haven't found any answers yet. I've completed the game too and it's the only TM I'm missing. A picture of my situation is below. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

MGcX4Mq.jpg

Where has that been confirmed?
I apologize, it has not. I've been reading some articles/websites online since the games have been out, and thought that the names were indeed confirmed since that's what several people were sharing. Yet, there hasn't been anything concrete, so I edited my original statement. :oops:

Two questions.

How do I unlock more hairstyles/hair colors?

And regarding a Pokemon's location on a specific island...

On Melemele Island, where are the Sableye in Ten Carat Hill? The habitat map says they're in there, but a bit to the left of the location of the player icon when you're in the cave and you zoom in when you check the map by touching the map from the overworld without touching the map cursor. Do you have to push the boulder in the cave to get to the location of the Sableye? I'm playing Moon.

And regarding a Pokemon's location on a specific island...

On Melemele Island, where are the Sableye in Ten Carat Hill? The habitat map says they're in there, but a bit to the left of the location of the player icon when you're in the cave and you zoom in when you check the map by touching the map from the overworld without touching the map cursor. Do you have to push the boulder in the cave to get to the location of the Sableye? I'm playing Moon.

Sableye can only appear when Carbink call for help. Once it does it will attack Carbink since I guess Sableye prey on them.

Has anyone found Prism Scales by fishing? All I've found so far are Pearls, Big Pearls and one Heart Scale.

Has anyone found Prism Scales by fishing? All I've found so far are Pearls, Big Pearls and one Heart Scale.
Are you fishing on Exeggutor Island (on Poni Island)? Cause that's where they're supposed to be.

I managed to get one from Meowth via Pickup. It was at level 20 or so.

Are you fishing on Exeggutor Island (on Poni Island)? Cause that's where they're supposed to be.

From what I've googled, one person found one in Melemele Sea, so the fishing spot items don't seem to have specific location spawns. I know there's a Prism Scale you can pick up on the ground on the island you mentioned...but I'm only on the second island. ;;

I guess I'll just keep trying the fishing spots.

When and where do I get a fishing rod?

So... what's the deal with Feebas in this one? Historically there's always been a trick to them; they're usually rare spawns, but on a certain tile, in rippling water, or under a bridge, they're common spawns instead. Been fishing plenty in Brooklet Hill, no luck finding one.

If I had to guess, I'd say they spawn in if Magikarp calls for help?

@smalllady:
there is a Prism Scale is located on Exeggutor Island, it's in the very back.

Someone else already pointed it out. That's pretty much the end of the game, so it's not an option.

So... what's the deal with Feebas in this one? Historically there's always been a trick to them; they're usually rare spawns, but on a certain tile, in rippling water, or under a bridge, they're common spawns instead. Been fishing plenty in Brooklet Hill, no luck finding one.

If I had to guess, I'd say they spawn in if Magikarp calls for help?

The encounter rates are 1% for regular fishing spots, and 5% for rippling fishing spots. And they've always called in other Feebas in my experience.

You can wear Team Skull outfits right? How many are there? Plumeria, Guzma and Gladion, or just Grunts? Can you also wear that blue Ace trainer outfit? I feel like I might have seen it but Idk.

What do the "Region Sets" or whatever look like?

You can wear Team Skull outfits right? How many are there? Plumeria, Guzma and Gladion, or just Grunts? Can you also wear that blue Ace trainer outfit? I feel like I might have seen it but Idk
I saw a visiting trainer in Festival Plaza wear a punk's tank-top, so I would assume so.

Can the Pyukumuku-chucking job be done more than once? The guy at the beach says they wash back up every morning, but it's been more than a day since I did it and he's not offering it again.

Back
Top Bottom