• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Can the Pyukumuku-chucking job be done more than once? The guy at the beach says they wash back up every morning, but it's been more than a day since I did it and he's not offering it again.
It is indeed a daily event. Have you by any chance changed your 3DS clock or date recently? That locks daily events for 48 hours.

Does anyone know when you gain access to the global trade system? Is it after the first trial?

Festival Plaza is kinda confusing. Should I be able to join missions for other people over WiFi or does that only count for people I meet in person?

You get it after your first visit to the Pokemon Center.

Really? Where do you access it then? I was looking at the PC in the castle in Festival Plaza but I didn't see an option for it.

Do I need to level up the festival plaza?

Edit: Oh wow I'm stupid, it's the big blue trade button on the bottom screen. For some reason I thought that was just for trading with someone on your friend list....

Edit: Oh wow I'm stupid, it's the big blue trade button on the bottom screen. For some reason I thought that was just for trading with someone on your friend list....

Not as stupid as you think, I thought it was for trading with friends too, I had no idea where the GTS was either ^^;

Can I use Pokemon Bank and Poketransporter compatible in sun/moon?

It is indeed a daily event. Have you by any chance changed your 3DS clock or date recently? That locks daily events for 48 hours.
I haven't, but the event showed up today. Maybe the 12-hour time offset is just screwing with my head and making me think it's been longer than it actually was.

Can I use Pokemon Bank and Poketransporter compatible in sun/moon?
Not yet; there will be an update in January to let you use them.

Is there a move re-learner somewhere? Like, the guy who'll re-teach a forgotten move in exchange for heart scales? Are they available in the main campaign, or in the post-game, if they exist?

Last edited:
Is there a move re-learner somewhere? Like, the guy who'll re-teach a forgotten move in exchange for heart scales? Are they available in the main campaign, or in the post-game, if they exist?

They exist, but unfortunately they're in the very last Pokémon Center of the main game, so you won't be able to get to them for a while.

The location specifically:
Mount Lanakila

Also, question about healing items
I noticed items like Fresh Water have different prices depending on the area. Where is the cheapest?

How do I find Gabite? Been trying to get one appear but it hasn't shown up. Does it appear in a sandstorm?

Does anyone have reliable directions for getting the items in Haina Desert?

Are Light of Ruin and Eternal Floette still in the games coding?

Back
Top Bottom