• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

I must have missed this, but I remember that it was rumored that the Rotom Pokedex was able to send to and retrieve from your party without using the PC. I am curious to know if this has been confirmed or debunked?

Thanks in advance.

I must have missed this, but I remember that it was rumored that the Rotom Pokedex was able to send to and retrieve from your party without using the PC. I am curious to know if this has been confirmed or debunked?

Thanks in advance.
That is false as far as I am aware of.

Thanks in advance.

One of the reviews that I read yesterday said that the PC automatically takes you to the box without having you click through the Withdraw/Deposit/Move mess, but that's as much about the PC as I know.

That is false as far as I am aware of.
One of the reviews that I read yesterday said that the PC automatically takes you to the box without having you click through the Withdraw/Deposit/Move mess, but that's as much about the PC as I know.

Alright, thanks!

I'm glad they are at least improving the PC system. I saw an another review today in which you see options when you have captured Pokemon. Like choose whether you want it in your party or rather in the box. Seeing that made me wonder if the Pokedex would expand on that.

Alright, thanks!

I'm glad they are at least improving the PC system. I saw an another review today in which you see options when you have captured Pokemon. Like choose whether you want it in your party or rather in the box. Seeing that made me wonder if the Pokedex would expand on that.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I read a review (I think it might have been the one from Pokecommunity) that said if your team is full you get the option to send a Pokemon on your team to the PC box and add the Pokemon you caught to your team. You can also take the item off the Pokemon if they're holding one.

Here it is: Aloha, Alola! PokéCommunity Daily's Sun and Moon Review

It's under the heading "The little things"

Edit: Oh you were talking about the Rotom pokedex being able to exchange Pokemon? I haven't heard anything about that.

I think my demo is broken. When I went to the girl at the ferry station on the 11th, the said that she'll set sail on a ship in 5 days, and I thought me playing Platinum through the week kind of messed it up a bit so I waited 5 days for the demo to fix itself. After waiting 5 days, I turned on the demo and went to the girl today and she still says that she goes onto a ship in 5 days. Have any ideas what's going on with the demo and a way to fix it?

I think my demo is broken. When I went to the girl at the ferry station on the 11th, the said that she'll set sail on a ship in 5 days, and I thought me playing Platinum through the week kind of messed it up a bit so I waited 5 days for the demo to fix itself. After waiting 5 days, I turned on the demo and went to the girl today and she still says that she goes onto a ship in 5 days. Have any ideas what's going on with the demo and a way to fix it?
Did you change your 3DS's clock recently? That messes with timed events.

I only changed it back once on the day that daylight savings time ended.
I've seen more people report that events complete freeze when they changed their clock. Events are only supposed to freeze for 24 hours when you do that, but it seems for some people they freeze forever instead, so I'm afraid that's what happened to you :(

I've seen more people report that events complete freeze when they changed their clock. Events are only supposed to freeze for 24 hours when you do that, but it seems for some people they freeze forever instead, so I'm afraid that's what happened to you :(
Looks like that I'm not getting my Starpeice from the girl then. :(

with the demo if you change the clock you need to have the auto-save kick in for the 24 hours to actually begin.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I read a review (I think it might have been the one from Pokecommunity) that said if your team is full you get the option to send a Pokemon on your team to the PC box and add the Pokemon you caught to your team. You can also take the item off the Pokemon if they're holding one.

Here it is: Aloha, Alola! PokéCommunity Daily's Sun and Moon Review

It's under the heading "The little things"

Edit: Oh you were talking about the Rotom pokedex being able to exchange Pokemon? I haven't heard anything about that.
In hindsight, it is possible that it was just a rumor/someones wish I read, lol.

But that review is great btw, going in-depth but without spoiling to much.

I know about there being no Triple or Rotation battles, but are Inverse Battles at least still a thing?

afaik no.
Dang it. They really are getting rid of a lot of stuff this generation. Hopefully the reason for its removal wasn't because "it was too complex for kids to understand, and we didn't want them to get frustrated and go back to mobile apps." Knowing Game Freak's attitude towards difficult features these days, that probably was the reason since it certainly wouldn't cause lag like Triple, Rotation, and Horde battles would.

Okay, question. Since it's been officially revealed in CoroCoro, I must ask...
Does anyone know if that origami-like Ultra Beast (don't specify the number please) is exclusive to a certain version?

Okay, question. Since it's been officially revealed in CoroCoro, I must ask...
Does anyone know if that origami-like Ultra Beast (don't specify the number please) is exclusive to a certain version?

Yup it's exclusive to Sun while the other one, with the bamboo floating arms, is exclusive to Moon.

Dang it. They really are getting rid of a lot of stuff this generation. Hopefully the reason for its removal wasn't because "it was too complex for kids to understand, and we didn't want them to get frustrated and go back to mobile apps." Knowing Game Freak's attitude towards difficult features these days, that probably was the reason since it certainly wouldn't cause lag like Triple, Rotation, and Horde battles would.

Me too man. It feels kind of empty on the battle front with so much taken away, but I hope they bring a lot back later..

As for a question for this thread in general: can you purchase special balls like in X/Y(I/E Luxury/Dive ball, etc)

since it was probably a vestige of what Zygarde probably could've done and been, i imagine it was removed because it just didn't really serve much of a purpose other than being there.

Back
Top Bottom