• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Maybe I have not understood this correctly, but in order for this to work does it mean that I did not catch Solgaleo in the first place or are there two Cosmogs in the game?

There is a second Cosmog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the list of Zygarde Cell locations at Serebii even complete? I've been trying to collect all of the Zygarde Cells in my game, but I'm facing an issue. I'm down to only about 2-3 Cells left (I've got all the cores), yet despite that the assembly/separation machine still says there is only 50% stored inside, even when I separate my Zygarde to re-assemble it. I am absolutely certain I am not missing anything as I have revisited locations to search for their cells.

Is the list of Zygarde Cell locations at Serebii even complete? I've been trying to collect all of the Zygarde Cells in my game, but I'm facing an issue. I'm down to only about 2-3 Cells left (I've got all the cores), yet despite that the assembly/separation machine still says there is only 50% stored inside, even when I separate my Zygarde to re-assemble it. I am absolutely certain I am not missing anything as I have revisited locations to search for their cells.

when you say that it says there are only 50% stored inside, do you mean it says you only have 50 out of 100 cells, or that you can only construct a 50% zygarde?

I know that Serebii is accurate, as I used it myself to locate every cell and core that I was missing. I'd suggest to re check every location Serebii tells you atleast another time (including the cores) just to be 100% certain.

The thing keeps saying 50% can be used to make 50% Zygarde, but I know that I have more than that. I collected the majority of cells listed on that page.

The thing keeps saying 50% can be used to make 50% Zygarde, but I know that I have more than that. I collected the majority of cells listed on that page.
It could be because you can only make Zygarde 10%, 50%, and 100%, and it simply doesn't list anything more.

That is because you can't create anything over 50% until you have collected every single cell and core. Even if you have 99 out of 100 cells, you can still only construct a 50% zygarde.

I cannot figure out the whole getting the second Cosmog thingy.. Is there a video guide on it somewhere :/

EDIT: Bonus question: Any other trainers you can battle against on repeat except the elite four?

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot figure out the whole getting the second Cosmog thingy.. Is there a video guide on it somewhere :/

1. In Sun it needs to be night, in Moon it needs to be day.
2. You need to have your version mascot in your party (Lunala or Solgaleo).
3. Go to the Altar of the Sunne/Moone (in Vast Poni Canyon) and go through the dimensional rift.
4. Go to the Lake of the Sunne/Moone on Ula'ula Island, walk through the shrine and reach the lake to encounter the Cosmog.

- Long Reach and Brave Bird, will the user get damage after making oponent get damaged with it?

- How well would Gale Wings work with Decidueye in the meta if it got it?

- Long Reach and Brave Bird, will the user get damage after making oponent get damaged with it?

- How well would Gale Wings work with Decidueye in the meta if it got it?

1. You still incur recoil damage. Long Reach protects you from Rough skin, Iron Barbs, Rocky Helmet, Spiky Shield, Baneful Bunker, King's Shield, Static, Flame Body, etc. not your own moves' effects.

2. Gale Wings is terrible now because 9 out of 10 times you'll be coming in on Stealth Rock, Spikes, or an attack from the opponent. On top of that, Brave Bird does recoil damage, so even if you do come in at 100%, you lose your priority as soon as you use it the first time.

1. You still incur recoil damage. Long Reach protects you from Rough skin, Iron Barbs, Rocky Helmet, Spiky Shield, Baneful Bunker, King's Shield, Static, Flame Body, etc. not your own moves' effects.

2. Gale Wings is terrible now because 9 out of 10 times you'll be coming in on Stealth Rock, Spikes, or an attack from the opponent. On top of that, Brave Bird does recoil damage, so even if you do come in at 100%, you lose your priority as soon as you use it the first time.

there is also Mummy, Shell Trap and hope many other to come in future.

what a shame that they didnt allow it to be immune to the recoil damage. The thing with Long Reach it should also affect your own moves somehow.

EDIT: Bonus question: Any other trainers you can battle against on repeat except the elite four?

There is Game freak Morimoto in the building in the Akala City (daily battle), and Battle Buffet in the Melemele City which is the Battle Chateau of Alola but much more limited (up to 10 trainers with 1 Pokemon each, and opens daily), it gives enough experience anyway.

How much EXP does Isle Evelup give per session? (with the island maxed out at level 3)

I know it's not time to register yet, but how would you sign up for the Alola Friendly tournament? Would you just talk to the woman in Festival Plaza?

Are you sure we can find a Crobat in a SOS battle with Golbat on any floor of Resolution cave? Because I am killing Golbat for like 2 hours and all I'm getting are more and more Golbat...

Why not just evolve a Golbat? You can pick up some friendship berries and stuff it.

Why not just evolve a Golbat? You can pick up some friendship berries and stuff it.
Well first off, I just want to be sure that Bulbapedia is right and you can really catch a Crobat in the first floor of Resolution Cave during a SOS battle. Secondly, I really hate to evolve Pokemon via friendship. :p That being said, I still couldn't find one. Keep searching.

EDIT: nevermind, finally found it :p

Last edited:
I know it's not time to register yet, but how would you sign up for the Alola Friendly tournament? Would you just talk to the woman in Festival Plaza?

No you only talk to her for Global Missions. Registering for Competitions is done at the website of Global Link. You just go to Online Competitions, click on the Competition and then on the Register button. From there on the website will tell you what to do.

Back
Top Bottom