• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gender of Ash's Pokémon that are unconfirmed.

Unless it's stated otherwise, I'll go with:

Voice Actor Male = Male
Voice Actor Female = Female
That doesn’t always work for Pokémon especially with how masculine Jessi’s Yanmega or Go’s Pinsir sound only to be revealed to be female. While with some like Ash’s Dragonite and Bayleef are more obvious other Pokémon are more ambiguous.

What about the Pokémon that change VA's upon evolution? Like May's Blaziken or Goh's Inteleon?

Are they Transgender ?:wynaut:
Well, the only reason May's Combusken had to change VA's at all (fun fact) is because of the voice switch; Darren Dunstan voiced both Combusken and Blaziken when 4kids was still dubbing the series. So, because of the male voice actors, it's probably safe to assume May's Blaziken is male. As for Goh's Inteleon, it's probably also also a male.

And, as far I know, Pokemon can't be transgender. Plain and simple.

Well, the only reason May's Combusken had to change VA's at all (fun fact) is because of the voice switch; Darren Dunstan voiced both Combusken and Blaziken when 4kids was still dubbing the series. So, because of the male voice actors, it's probably safe to assume May's Blaziken is male. As for Goh's Inteleon, it's probably also also a male.
Ah interesting

And, as far I know, Pokemon can't be transgender. Plain and simple.
I know I was joking

Hello everyone.

We would like to remind you that Bulbagarden is an inclusive community for all minorities. Therefore, we always encourage our users to express their thoughts freely but also want them to be careful with their expressions, so that people of minorities feel inclusive and safe enough to express themselves in our community. We kindly ask you to watch your tone and be respectful while arguing on gender identity and alike.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom