• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General Art Trade Hub

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Welcome to the General Art Trade Hub!

Dunno what this is? Well I'll tell you!

This thread is for requesting and accepting art trades from your fellow artists on Bulbagarden! Different than art shops, this is where you can make one-off requests to art trade with one another.

Before getting on with it, please make sure to follow the Art Gallery rules, so please only make appropriate requests of each other and do not have any RMT involved.

▲ Please do not ping specific artists to take your request, unless you already made plans to discuss an art trade prior. Don't pester people to take your request.
▽ If you made a request that was not answered to in over a week, you are free to bump your request.
▲ Likewise, if your request is taken up over a week after you posted it, it is entirely understandable to turn it down due to no longer having allotted time or interest to do so. Be communicative!
▽ Planning here is fine, but planning that is too extensive (beyond three posts or so) should be avoided so requests and acceptances do not get buried. Move to PMs if needed!
▲ And finally... Please showcase your finished pieces! We'd love to see them!

Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to me or @DawningWinds! Let's draw together!

1690371790126.png

* slides in * hewwo

I want art of my rarepairs, and in turn I can offer art of your ships (or other things lol). Looking for these ships:

SabotageShipping (Wallace/Winona/Steven) (main OT3)
SynchronizedSwimmingShipping (Wallace/Nessa)
AquaticArtistryShipping (Wallace/Nessa/Siebold)
CulinaryShipping (Siebold/Wallace)
FrostedFairyShipping (Siebold/Valerie)
Grusha/Rika/Iono

poof Gluten tag!

I'll draw anything as long as I can feasibly draw it, and it's not NSFW. I'd like any art of my OCs in return, it doesn't have to finished, I just hope you have fun making it!
helloooo I'll take you up on this! I guess you can PM me any reference images (and then I can also make my request)
(probably won't be able to respond for the next several hours, got classes and stuff)

(also @Blanc what's RMT stand for?)

Last edited:
helloooo I'll take you up on this! I guess you can PM me any reference images (and then I can also make my request)
(probably won't be able to respond for the next several hours, got classes and stuff)
Accepted! I'll try to find any ref images I can find! Hopefully you have fun doing mine when we get to that

* slides in * hewwo

I want art of my rarepairs, and in turn I can offer art of your ships (or other things lol). Looking for these ships:

SabotageShipping (Wallace/Winona/Steven) (main OT3)
SynchronizedSwimmingShipping (Wallace/Nessa)
AquaticArtistryShipping (Wallace/Nessa/Siebold)
CulinaryShipping (Siebold/Wallace)
FrostedFairyShipping (Siebold/Valerie)
Grusha/Rika/Iono
I can do frostedfairy if you want (I promise I'll try to make it look better than what I drew the other time)

Anyone want to art trade with me?

As an edit, I’d like an art of my Serena and Shauna designs (boutiqueshipping)! I’ll post a Shauna ref on my art thread or in whoever responds pms!

In return, I’ll draw one of your characters (preferably not a ship, but I guess that’s ok)

Back
Top Bottom