• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General Chat Thread

Lord Clowncrete

All hail me!
Reaction score
Every other sub-forum has one, so why not the battling center?

In this thread you can discuss anything ranging from your blood pressure to your studies.

To get the topic rolling, I am getting mighty pissed at PS! I took me almost 15 minutes to complete a battle a couple of days back. At least PO doesn't lag like PS!

I've kind of moved away from PS! and back to PO since the huge waiting times between battles at times and generally lower standard of battlers.

Last edited:
I've kind of moved away from PS! and back to PO since the huge waiting times among and generally lower standard of battlers.

Yeah, it is a shame considering PS! actually is a better simulator in some ways like graphics and all.

I've kind of moved away from PS! and back to PO since the huge waiting times among and generally lower standard of battlers.

Yeah, it is a shame considering PS! actually is a better simulator in some ways like graphics and all.

The animated battling really adds to it. Although I don't think you can save battles in animated format with PS! whereas you have aesoft for converting PO to animate form videos.

I think Pokemon Oline is better in practically every way. It is so much more efficient and the whole animations thing gets old after a few battles.

I remember when Shoddy was the sim that everyone used, and it was wonderful. :b

Shoddy Battle was amazing, but only when I won. It also seemed to have much friendly RNG than these new simulators (But only when I won).

The second instalment of the BCD is now up. Sorry for the delay, was feeling pretty horrible yesterday. Anyway, this chat isn't just about the Battle Center. Anyone have any plans for today?

It's mainly Shofu for me, but is anyone else not a fan of players that face poor noobs and just baton pass a sweep and pretend that it is worth a damn?

What's everyone's opinion on the youtube battlers?

The only one I've really watched frequently is TheKillerNacho. He has some nice battles with some Pokemon that are often not used in certain tiers, and does manage to have entertaining battles where he struggles for wins, etc. I often mute his battles though, because his commentary really annoys me sometimes.

I usually don't watch youtube battles, cause they don't really interest me. But since a friend from my clan, Magicmonkey, might start doing them every once and a while, I might watch his. But, yeah. Other then that, they don't really interest me.

Hey guys. I like to ask you something. Is it the good idea to use Uber pokemon for the online battles and for the pokemon tournaments? If not, then the Overused one might be it, right? Anyway, I want to make sure that I use the pokemon fair and square in the wi-fi battles and the tournament battles?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom