• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
I tried to upload an image for my avatar, but it wouldn't work. Sometimes it would say that there was no image uploaded, and other times it would display the filename, but either way, clicking "okay" did nothing. The file was 2.31MB.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
I tried to upload an image for my avatar, but it wouldn't work. Sometimes it would say that there was no image uploaded, and other times it would display the filename, but either way, clicking "okay" did nothing. The file was 2.31MB.
Could you send me the picture? Either in a
Spoiler
tag here or in a PM? :)

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
I think it was too big, but if that's the case, it wasn't telegraphed too well.

Patrick Haines

Lone Scribe for the Lord of Time
Reaction score
Question/Concern about Trophy Points.
By my calculation, I should have 3 (Kanto's Boulder Badge, Hoenn's Stone Badge, Kanto's Cascade Badge), but I am only showing 1 Trophy Point. Are these supposed to add automatically? Or do I need to ask for them?

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Question/Concern about Trophy Points.
By my calculation, I should have 3 (Kanto's Boulder Badge, Hoenn's Stone Badge, Kanto's Cascade Badge), but I am only showing 1 Trophy Point. Are these supposed to add automatically? Or do I need to ask for them?
The forum only gives out trophy points every so often (iirc 10 minutes but may be a bit more).
You at the moment have 3 so it seems to work fine ;)

Patrick Haines

Lone Scribe for the Lord of Time
Reaction score
The forum only gives out trophy points every so often (iirc 10 minutes but may be a bit more).
You at the moment have 3 so it seems to work fine ;)
Thanks. I swear as soon as I posted this, it updated. I think I am still missing the one for 25 Messages (Kanto Cascade), but it was a little weird that within like 20 minutes of posting this the others appeared. Haha.

noworry

is retired
Reaction score
Thanks. I swear as soon as I posted this, it updated. I think I am still missing the one for 25 Messages (Kanto Cascade), but it was a little weird that within like 20 minutes of posting this the others appeared. Haha.
There was an issue with the Kanto Cascade trophy. It should be fixed now :D

Greninjaman

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place (feel free to move this post)

Why can't I view my thread list?

Greninjaman

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Oh...Did I miss something? I looked where it generally is (on the profile page) and the link is not there.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Oh...Did I miss something? I looked where it generally is (on the profile page) and the link is not there.
Maybe we have different definitions of 'thread list'. What is it you're looking for :confused:

Greninjaman

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Well, the list of threads that I created. Sorry for not being clear.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the alerts grouping together?
Before the update I used to get "x people liked your post on [thread]" but I don’t get those now, instead each react is a separate alert.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the alerts grouping together?
Before the update I used to get "x people liked your post on [thread]" but I don’t get those now, instead each react is a separate alert.
I'm afraid that's indeed not being grouped anymore.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Are there any plans for adding the group functionality again? It was very helpful in reducing clutter in alerts.
I'm afraid that's something that isn't as easily created as some other custom features would be.
If Xenforo decides to add it to their next software update or an add-on is created for such a feature we would most definitely install it. But I'm not sure about creating such functionality ourselves.

PkmnTrainerV

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I disabled showing of my online status, and I can see the green dot indicating 'Online' on my avi on my posts. Is it what’s supposed to happen? Or is my status being shown in spite of me disabling it?