• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

It's a monster house!
Reaction score
Whenever I try to make a profile post, the toolbar doesn’t show up. It only appears when I edit the post, but not when I make it. Is there anything I can do to make it appear? Thanks.

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Whenever I try to make a profile post, the toolbar doesn’t show up. It only appears when I edit the post, but not when I make it. Is there anything I can do to make it appear? Thanks.
I can't reproduce this myself, maybe you have some browser extension that's blocking it?

Reaction score
Is there any way to opt out of the notices at the top of the forums that aren't major forum news, such as the Let's Plays and forum games? I've never been into Let's Plays, and I haven't played PMD, so I'm not really interested in the current round of PokeWiz. It'd be nice to not have to close the notices out every time a new update comes.