• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disabled showing of my online status, and I can see the green dot indicating 'Online' on my avi on my posts. Is it what’s supposed to happen? Or is my status being shown in spite of me disabling it?
Adding it to the to-do list over here to look to this issue.

Please note.
As I will be moving halfway across the world over the next few days. Responses to both this and the update thread will be limited during this process. I'll get to any issues you guys might have when I'm settled in again :)

Not sure if its been answered before, happened yesterday
BB code editor is disabled only on my mobile phone - works fine on my laptop
Haven't found way of enabling it, don't remember changing anything

it sure does, didn't noticed that
working
must have clicked on it by mistake didn't realized it
thanks you

(now do I feel embarrassed)

I'm having issues with fonts not displaying properly on Firefox for Android 66.0 (latest version as far as I'm aware). On my end, all fonts display as the "default" font:

DEFAULT:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

ARIAL:

BOOK ANTIQUA:

COURIER NEW:

GEORGIA:

TAHOMA:

TIMES NEW ROMAN:

TREBUCHET MS:

VERDANA:
DEFAULT:

ARIAL:
[font=Arial]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

BOOK ANTIQUA:
[font=Book Antiqua]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

COURIER NEW:
[font=Courier New]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

GEORGIA:
[font=Georgia]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TAHOMA:
[font=Tahoma]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TIMES NEW ROMAN:
[font=Times New Roman]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TREBUCHET MS:
[font=Trebuchet MS]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

VERDANA:
[font=Verdana]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

For reference, I'm using the Bulbagarden Forum's BBCode guide. So far, I'm not aware of this issue affecting anyone but me, but I'm also not aware of anyone else using Firefox for Android. This issue occurs even without using addons, and I haven't jailbroken my phone or anything like that. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9. I can provide more info on request.

Anyone else with an Android device able to replicate this issue?

When typing in a post with tables, the scroll bars get all shaky and keep blinking.
TABLE
Edit: This also happens with long posts and posts with quotes.

Last edited:
I'm having issues with fonts not displaying properly on Firefox for Android 66.0 (latest version as far as I'm aware). On my end, all fonts display as the "default" font:

DEFAULT:

ARIAL:

BOOK ANTIQUA:

COURIER NEW:

GEORGIA:

TAHOMA:

TIMES NEW ROMAN:

TREBUCHET MS:

VERDANA:
DEFAULT:

ARIAL:
[font=Arial]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

BOOK ANTIQUA:
[font=Book Antiqua]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

COURIER NEW:
[font=Courier New]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

GEORGIA:
[font=Georgia]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TAHOMA:
[font=Tahoma]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TIMES NEW ROMAN:
[font=Times New Roman]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

TREBUCHET MS:
[font=Trebuchet MS]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

VERDANA:
[font=Verdana]The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.[/font]

For reference, I'm using the Bulbagarden Forum's BBCode guide. So far, I'm not aware of this issue affecting anyone but me, but I'm also not aware of anyone else using Firefox for Android. This issue occurs even without using addons, and I haven't jailbroken my phone or anything like that. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S9. I can provide more info on request.

Anyone else with an Android device able to replicate this issue?
When typing in a post with tables, the scroll bars get all shaky and keep blinking.
TABLE
Edit: This also happens with long posts and posts with quotes.
It seems some time ago I stopped getting alerts for this thread x)

Still having these issues?

This is the second time I've gotten this, and I'm still unsure as to what happened here

View attachment 119795
If I'm not mistaken that’s the new notification if a single person likes/reacts on a lot of your posts.
Correct! The reason why it says {ratings} is because of the different kinds of likes. I'm not sure that's a bug but I'll have a look over on the xenforo forums tonight just in case ;)

@SoaringDylan Can confirm, still having issues under same circumstances. Also tested with Google Chrome on mobile and found some fonts loaded, but it was...weird. I think some fonts loaded correctly, but others didn't and Chrome chose a "best match". Borrowed a relative's Android tablet and used Google Chrome, same issue. Firefox for Mobile still doesn't load any "alternative" fonts.

@SoaringDylan Can confirm, still having issues under same circumstances. Also tested with Google Chrome on mobile and found some fonts loaded, but it was...weird. I think some fonts loaded correctly, but others didn't and Chrome chose a "best match". Borrowed a relative's Android tablet and used Google Chrome, same issue. Firefox for Mobile still doesn't load any "alternative" fonts.
I see the exact same on my Phone (running latest chrome & android 9). So I'm afraid it's a browser incompatibility error which means it's nothing we can fix from the forum's side. :(

Hey; sorry if this is the wrong place to report this; but I keep getting server error messages when I try to search something.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey; sorry if this is the wrong place to report this; but I keep getting server error messages when I try to search something.
The Search Server has been down since the cloudflare issues from yesterday. Tech's have been contacted but it hasn't been fixed yet. :(

Is there a way to get the Home, etc. bar to stop scrolling? I can't see what I'm posting via mobile due to it blocking it.

But your issue is on mobile :unsure:
I know. I just meant in order to upload the image. I have no way of doing so. Can't take pics on my Vita and can't upload them via my phone to it.

It's the main purple bar that has home, forums and stuff that gets in the way, posting wise on mobile.

I know. I just meant in order to upload the image. I have no way of doing so. Can't take pics on my Vita and can't upload them via my phone to it.

It's the main purple bar that has home, forums and stuff that gets in the way, posting wise on mobile.
You should just be able to take a screenshot on your phone and upload it with the "attach files" button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom